The "Review my Campaign" thread

Comments

• KenSee
    KenSee
    Review of RyanQuirt's campaign "Colonial Evil":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/colonial-evil/wikis/main-page

First, I noticed it was all text. Which, can be good and bad. Good because it means that your getting the information for your players out there. Bad because sometimes a wall of text is rather boring and will lose even the most avid reader's attention on a bad day. That being said, try to use images as buttons, or backgrounds, or even some nifty formatting to really make the info "pop' out.

Second, I also noticed that you used actual wiki pages for NPC's instead of the provided Character's tab. Which I understand but I want to point out that the tab is very useful and is something I personally prefer, but that is up to you whether to use it or not.

Third, I noticed that you used the main page of the wiki as your home page. I would definitely suggest using the home page as a way to grab players' and visitors' attention. Maybe an anecdote from an NPC, a cool graphic to show the flavor of the world, or even a few pictures of the characters to get people's attention. The Home page should say, "Look at me, I am cool." and right now the home page is pretty bare bones.

Fourth, I was reading some of the information and it was hard to read at times. While I am FAR from being a Grammar Nazi or even having decent grammar I would suggest looking over your info as there were times when I had to read it aloud to understand what was being conveyed. Remember, as GM's our communication skills are what drive the story further. So, some of the wiki pages could use some editing.

Finally, this has some real promise. I like the idea of a "frontier" type game where the players have to scrap to survive and where everything beyond town wants them for dinner, its intriguing. You still have some room to grow which is never bad, in fact its good place to be. So, with a little work and a few additions you could have a quality site on your hands.

Good luck and Good gaming brother!
    Ken See
  • Ignus3
    Ignus3
    went exploring your campaign kensy, and I must say... WOW! This site is amazing! the writing is engaging and entertaining, the formatting and the pictures you used were spot on, everything about this site is really really well done. The only thing I as a reader want to see is the history and backstory of the different races on their individual pages, just as was mentioned before.

All in all though, extremely nice campaign.
  • KenSee
    KenSee
    Thanks so much Ignus3! I appreciate it!

I want to get Race histories up soon, I am currently thinking them through and will also ask my players to give me some ideas. I am purposely leaving some things out to give my players a chance to help in the world creation. With Racial Histories though I have a general idea of where I wanna go with them, check back later today and I might have some up!

Thanks again! If you need anything from me, just ask.

Ken See
  • KenSee
    KenSee
    GunslingerElite I saw that your campaign got a little passed over, so here is my review of your site. "Link":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/cop80

First: Your home page is sort of a dead end. I would probably have a link to the Main Wiki Page. This is so that navigation goes smoother and the immersion is enhanced by a degree or two.

Second: Did you use the Onsite Image Database? When you edit a page there are buttons at the top if the text window, one says Pictures and here is where you can upload pics to the OP database to use. This makes it so your pics don't load as slowly as they do, and is easier to code. I would use the Simple Loader, not the Flash one.

Third: I really like that you organized the places under San Angelisco by letter. Its nice, clean, and well thought out. Also, on your SAPD page I like how its based on the real LAPD, but I would suggest not putting that on their. Remember, we GM's are part storyteller and part puppet master, a true puppet master tries to hide the strings as best he can. That being said, its still your choice.

Fourth: I like that you use the Character's Tab and link each character to their page. Nice.

Fifth: I love the Inspirado page, definitely classics abound there. I would suggest not using any profanity but that is me and will not reflect my view of your site, just a suggestion. Good page, really!

Sixth: I like that your encouraging your players to have an 80's inspired soundtrack. Epic sir, epic. The Music page is a WIP I see and I am excited to see how it grows.

Adventure Logs: Puns, so many puns! I went giddy at some of the Episode titles. High Steaks, freaking heck yeah! I love it, there isn't alot of detail and I would love to see some but the titles and summaries really give that 80's cop show vibe. Good job!

General: There is alot going for this site. I like the theme and the execution sounds pretty legit. You seem to be an 80's affectionado which is seen in how you did the site. I can tell its still mainly a WIP and am excited to see where it goes. The site itself could use some sprucing and flourish. Add some buttons, a few maps of San Angelisco, and use the Onsite Image Database and a quality site is well within your grasp.

I hope that your gaming endeavors succeed and that yall have a blast in San Angelisco. Good site and good Gaming!

Ken See

P.S. Sorry for the double post.
    Post edited by KenSee on
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Ken See- Thanks for doings the reviews!! I completely missed some over the holiday break, and it is much appreciated!
    killervp
    "A God...Rebuilt":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/a-god-rebuilt
    Duskreign's "COTM for November 2011":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/wyrmshadow/wiki_pages/112011

Just trying to help out.

• RyanQuirt
    RyanQuirt
    Thanks for the look over.

I agree with the whole main page vs home page thing. I really didn't see the point in the separation of the two, but I see that I am doing the game a disservice leaving nothing there. I know my spelling and grammar are hurting things. It's a huge problem of mine since even on rereads my mindless dribble makes sense to me.

But mostly thanks for the thoughts on the concept. i am looking forward to running this one
  • Morrinn
    Morrinn
    I think I finally have the courage to subject myself to criticism, so here's the chance of retribution for anyone scorned by my critiques in this very thread.
    Go ahead and find all the fault lines in my little "Tomb of Horrors":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/tohe/wikis/lore campaign.

Be honest...
  • TheMazeController
    TheMazeController
    **The Maze Controller's half baked review of:** "Morinn's Tomb of Horrors":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/tohe
    __~Stop By Morrin's little shop for a Horrifyingly good time~__

**4 & 1/2 Stars out of 5** - __hey no one is perfect...__

**The Layout**
    Clean and elegant, I find the site quite easy to navigate and the interface elements are quite attractive. I Find the top banner image interesting but perhaps because of the white space up top on it it seems to be a bit small. Additionally I think the title of the wiki in the banner is a bit small. It works well where it sits but might be interesting in the white dead-space to the right of the large skull as well. Overall I would give layout full marks, my tastes differ slightly but so what? - 5 out of 5.

**The Fluff**
    Again presented well and simply. No clutter or confusion easy to navigate and consume. My biggest complaint here is the overuse of the word Heroes in the Adventure log. A bit repetitive, Ctrl-F found it 16 times. I think part of it might be the fact that it is all done by one person. I would encourage more player interaction and recap here, might ease the burden of having to be a walking thesaurus. Overall outstanding work here as well. - 4 & 1/2 out of 5.

**The Artwork**
    Some of the art seems a bit stock and placement of art in the Adventure log is a bit lackluster. The work done on the items is superb. Really when it comes down to art there is only one consideration: "The. Kill. Tree.":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/tohe/wikis/main-page What more needs to be said? 4 & 1/2 out of 5.

**Overall Feel**
    Integration of the various elements is simply superb, tremendous cohesiveness throughout, I liked the little touch of the skull and cross bones indicating the death of Sgt. Furiehn Nicomander. I would say again here you have earned yourself - 5 out of 5

**My 2 coppers**
    As a closing thought I would say this OP site is a testament to the strength of minimalist design. Art is a bit of a letdown at times and I would like to see some original map work someday perhaps. Layout is outstanding however. There are some really beautiful elements that are integrated in a classy, subtle, manner. No bells and whistles on the Nav bar or floating side bars, no "all wiki" design, really outstanding page overall. Sometimes less is more. I find it disappointing that this game takes place in Iceland. I suppose I could try and flag down a passing narwhal and try to stop by for a a session! 4 & 1/2 out of 5.

--

On a side note please nobody rate me! I am not ready for it yet - I need more time!
  • Ignus3
    Ignus3
    since this thread seems to be getting some attention now that it's after the holidays, I want to re-post this and make a desperate plea for some feedback, I've been biting my tongue and checking this thread twice a day to see what someone else thinks of my writing since the day I posted it. :(

I do want to say it's a work in progress, I'm very much just in "generate world content" mode, and plan to go organize it all and make it nice and shiny like a real campaign website after I'm happy with how fleshed out the world is. But I still really want to know if people like my ideas, my world, my writing, and what might be some cool ideas I could run with or things that might benefit from some more attention and of what kind perhaps.

here it is again:

"Galoren":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/galor

thank you in advance!

:D
    Post edited by Ignus3 on
  • Morrinn
    Morrinn
    *Maze*; Thanks a bunch for the review, it really brightened my day =)

*Ignus*; I'm holding off giving Galoren a full review, mostly because it seems quite skeletal and subjecting it to a complete autopsy wouldnt be doing it any favors at this stage.
    But I will give you my two cents on what you have so far;

I'm loving the interesting take on steam fantasy surrounding Mechagon and the Ketsu trees. You have a good handle on your expositions and have a knack for bringing your world to life in your descriptions.
    The world does however feel a little... flat. The sedimentary world map really needs some continents, or if the pangea thing is a critical element to your game, at least throw in more flowing regional borders.

I see you did the world map in Paint, I'd really recommend you try your hand at some more advanced programs or commission someone to do it for you. Check out the "Work exchange thread":http://forums.obsidianportal.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=2275&page=1#Item_11 for something like that.

Other than that there's really not much to critique as it stands. I'm sure there's more to come later and I look forward to being able to fully examine your world! The only suggestion I can give you at this point is, Keep going!
  • HurstGM
    HurstGM
    OK up on the butcher block for "The Broken Road":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/private-while-under-construction
  • Ignus3
    Ignus3
    thank you for the review so far morrinn, I'm well aware after coming into this thread that my formatting and whatnot is, to put it mildly, non-existent. I'm very glad to hear that the part I was worried about, whether or not the writing was engaging and interesting, and if the world itself is as rich and filled with vibrancy as the standard I am holding myself to. I want to bring the rest of the sections up to the same level of quality as the well written ones, mechagon seems to be the most commented on, and I am particularly proud of how the wharf's description turned out. I do want Pyres to be the most fantastic of the cities, but I have to really work into that one a lot.

The map... well, let's put it this way. I drew out a map with natural borders and pictures and lots of annotations on and around the continent, and when I saw the map feature on this site I went "Brilliant! I don't have to worry about losing this piece of paper!" it's just blocking out at this stage, it's really just a place for me to mentally place the physical locations of all these cities and countries in the continent on which they dwell. And no, this is not the entire world, though with this much detail on every nation and city, I'm not sure if I could fill out 3-5 continents worth of material before a first game starts XD. I'm planning to use the trope of focusing on this particular continent and then letting the rest of the world build itself organically as time goes on. I will absolutely be taking advantage of that link you posted, I cannot for the life of me draw continent shapes or borders. I can fill in all the detail in between, make the border natural and make sense, and work out all the other issues, but basic blocking out of shapes escapes me.

another question as well, what resource can I use in getting appropriate pictures, learning how to code a layout, and adding in text, links, buttons, and formatting? This is a weak area for me in general, but I think I can make it work if I can learn the basics.

--EDIT--

And a review for The broken road!

First off, I'm a huge sucker for the opening the book thing, so I loved it from the start there. One thing I will say is that without any other information on the front page, I assumed this was a traditional medieval fantasy game at first, so it took me a second to adjust to understanding what type of world you have. The video is very nice and thematic, the music is not to my personal taste but I certainly can't ding you for that XD. All in all, it's extremely slick and I was very impressed with the formatting. I really liked how the world manages to fit cyber-modern, cyber-punk, medieval, and all those elements together into one world without feeling jumbled or busy. the bands of refugees and breakdown of society is the perfect backdrop for heroes, and especially such a particularly eclectic range of them.

I thought it was very well done, and outside of perhaps fleshing out the background of the world physically, maybe more places and some kind of arrangement to help the world feel more persistent than it already does, I think it's spot on.
    Post edited by Ignus3 on
  • KenSee
    KenSee
    Ignus for help see: "here":http://forums.obsidianportal.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=1114&page=1

For cool artwork see: "here":http://wall.alphacoders.com/index.php?s=Fantasy&su=Warrior
    Or Google Images.

For coding advice simply ask here on the Forum, thats how most of us did it who have little coding experience.

Hope it all goes well and happy gaming!
    -Ken See
  • Morrinn
    Morrinn
    For image editing the choices really come down to Photoshop if you can afford it or "GIMP":http://www.gimp.org/ if you want something free. Both are very good and pretty much on par capabilities wise.
    For me learning how to use these was very much just a trial and error and messing around with the occasional online tutorials.

Image hosting can be done right on OP. There is quite a hefty storage capacity allowance for images here, but if you must use an offsite storage I'd recommend "Photobucket":www.photobucket.com mostly because of their excellent organizer and editing tools for tweaking something after you've uploaded it.

For coding, once again, for me this came down to just messing around and experimenting. There are several very nice tutorials and layouts being shared in "This thread":http://forums.obsidianportal.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=1114&page=1

Finally, any specific questions regarding coding or editing can easily be brought to the forum, most users here are quite eager to help with even the most mundane of requests.
  • Beaumains
    Beaumains
    Regarding Ignus3's campaign "Galoren":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/galor

As was mentioned before, it is definitely under construction, but I thought I'd throw in my own "two coppers" (yoink!) since my own campaign setting is in a similar state.

*#1:* organization. One thing that I find very useful in the development of my own world is to 'link as I go'; if you peruse my campaign you should begin to see this effect. It is in large part a scaffolding technique, and it has already begun to give way to a more formal navigation system that should be reminiscent of some of the better organized campaigns around the Portal. Regardless of the scope of your project, I highly recommend you begin your organization now; tabbed browsing helps.

*#2:* the ideas. The intro needs more development. For example, "Galor is a world of varied settings ... a high fantasy realm ...;" begs the question(s) "varied how?" and "what kind(s) of fantasy?" - which are not readily answered. The core concept of "differences interwoven" is interesting, but falls flat for lack of description.

[E]rudan also seems geographically inconsistent, and the premise of a conquering power that failed to scout the region before castle building needs work (WMDs?). This isn't required, but clarification will ease understanding. Specifically, if the land is dominated by plains/flatlands, and water is easy to find, how is it limited to oases, and why isn't it a desert? There is also tension between the individuality and unity the people simultaneously exhibit. The initial description vividly reminds me of the Mongolian Empire, but once Genghis Khan united the Horde, their nomad identity was preserved mostly on a global scale. I do like the way you tie things together in other respects though, such as the transition from ancient heraldry to the wagon covers, or the fact that gnomish expeditions are outfitted with specialized gear to survive the forest.

*#3:* the world. If I'm reading the map right, the world is flat, square, and has no ocean, so that you can literally walk off the edge, which is pretty original. The boundaries you've designated aren't straight (which could make sense), but they also don't resemble intuitive geo-political boundaries. Mechagon would make more sense at above Dahl, possibly with Graden above it, which would put Dahl in a unique cradle.

*#4:* the writing. There seems to be a small plague of redundancy and brevity, though the latter reflects more my personal tastes, as you can see here. For example, multiple links between pages; but not just links; e.g. "Galor is a world of varied +settings and places+." On the main page; suggest merging the introduction with the country list. Stream-of-conscious writing can be an obstacle to readability in a work like this, but can work well when you get to details like neighborhoods or characters. The style doesn't seem to fit an encyclopedic site: consider adding headers and organizing pages by subtopics, as appropriate. There are also grammar/style issues, e.g. captialization; paragraph cohesion; numerical disagreements; wall-of-text; "swords are swishier" - *_+REALLY?!+_* That's the sort of language that turned me off of SW prequel EU (Vader's cape went "whoosh").

There are parts that contain excessive material; Gheron and Cradon is an example of this: you mention the caravans in a poetic but distracting way. You also suggest that the page will talk primarily about mountains, but then throw in the two cities, which is really what this page is about; and that's fine, but a reader should get a heads-up on the previous page (Gradon). The caravans, as technically extraneous material, should be referenced elsewhere; even a subsection of the Gradon page would be good, but the linguistic style should be reserved for minor pages, or actual storytelling.

*Final Thoughts:* Organization will go a long way if you start it now; you will more easily see the empty places if you physically break things up and categorize them. There are some fundamental things that aren't readily available to the reader; e.g. how magic works in the world: it seems inordinately linked with the physical world; whether this is a component availability issue or something else should be clarified. Don't forget your premise, or sub-plot, and elaborate things in light of that; if there's some prerequisite you haven't explained yet, be sure to develop enough background to explain it. Whenever something warrants its own page, try to minimize description of that subject elsewhere (e.g. Lowtown).

Hope this helps!
    -Beaumains
    Post edited by Beaumains on
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Morrinn & Hurst- will get reviews on this board by Friday of this week...
    killervp
    Duskreign's "COTM for November 2011":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/wyrmshadow/wiki_pages/112011

Just trying to help out.

• nuRegret
    nuRegret
    Hey guys I have been on OP for a little while now and for my second big Campaign I wanted to really put a good product up for my players and anyone else interested in reading about the adventure. It is a Legend of the Five Rings 4th Edition game and the site is still under construction though we have started to play already. I got the inspiration from Age of Legends, which is one of my favorite campaigns here on the site and tried to learn all the Textile formatting since this is all fairy new to me. Please take a look at the page for me and let me know what you think.

Three Feet from Death
    Post edited by nuRegret on
  • Baalshamon
    Baalshamon
    "Three Feet from Death":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/three-feet-from-death

Here is the link for your campaign. On the forums type it like this to make it right.
    =="Three Feet from Death":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/three-feet-from-death==

-Steve
  • nuRegret
    nuRegret
    Thanks for the help
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Wow.. adding nuRegret to the other 2 by end of week.,... who needs sleep?
    killervp

Just trying to help out.

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    With apologies for double post- "Morrin's Tomb of Horrors":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/tohe
    *Start Page*- Banner is creepy, and awesome. Would move the go to main page onto the parchment- just change the font color. Creepy start- cool.
    *Adventure Logs*- Would use some background for the text- black on white is not my favorite. The logs are fine- not phenomenal, just good, solid logs.
    *Wiki*- The tree is brilliant!! Wish it was against a background though. The kill list is one of those, "I wish I thought of that" moments, and great! The quests page needs work- unattractive and dull. The lore page leads to some great stuff- like the component page. The cards for the people section of the wiki is great! Just wish there were backgrounds...
    *Characters*- Some of your player characters bios are good, such as Bahram Kosh- love the line "Bahram

Just trying to help out.

• magavendon
    magavendon
    Well here goes my review of "A God...Rebuilt":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/a-god-rebuilt.
    My review is too big to put in one post so I'm going to split it up.
  • magavendon
    magavendon
    *Current Timeline*
    Not Necessarily Bad, but Things That Can Be Improved Upon: In your explanation you have, "... month, but Rifts year..." and I'm not sure if that is supposed to be Rift's or not. If it is supposed to be Rift's you have it without the apostrophe on the _Palladium Calendar_. If it is supposed to have it just ignore this. Similarly to the weird dots (or whatever they are) that is found on the picture-link on the _first page_ you have some here too. Continuing down the timeline there are two links at the bottom of it that seem to be unused. They lead the the _Set is Watching_ page, which I guess is your page for something that hasn't been finished yet? Since there is no text associated with the links that's what I guessed they are for. If you did that on purpose then never mind, but otherwise you might want to take those out.
    Good Things: As far as the timeline itself is concerned. I like the timeline. It's a good idea and *yours is blue* which goes well with the yellow page background.
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Wow, really thorough review! Thank you so much for all the time that it took! Really will help in improving my site! Thanks!
    killervp

Just trying to help out.

• nuRegret
    nuRegret
    The Layout
    One thing I noticed and liked about your left Navigation bar was that it changed when ever you followed on of the main links. The both backgrounds are very fitting, and as a user with a wide screen monitor I am glad to see that you images accommodate the higher resolution well. With that said I was a little disappointed to see that when I went to any of the supporting cast that there was not a left navigation link back to the performers section, it seems that all the other performer sections have the link. It may just me being nit-picky but I really enjoy the easy of use behind the left-nav bar. As these characters do not have long entries in general it is really minor since you can get it from the under banner nav bar. I love the idea for color schemed links and may have to emulate that in my own campaign. The way you set up the Home of the Gods page is very user friendly and it seem like this is almost a one stop shop for player/reader references.

The Fluff
    I like the player quotes and the logs your players are keeping (also any hints on how to get your players to write those, lol). I will be honest while seeking inspiration for my own campaign I came across yours, one of my favorite things is your videos. I am hoping to starting something like yours for mine. With Rifts being such an open and massive game I think you have really done a good job of showing the depth that can be achieved without becoming to lost in the amount of possibilities and minor details. I love the heavy use of theology and religion it adds a great depth to your story.

The Art
    I really like the fact that you have included a section for player art, again something I will probably add to my own page since I have at least one person who would be willing to put some of her work up. I also like the image theme you used it really helps sell the campaign theme and gives the impression that while your heroes are important they are working as agents to a greater power.

Overall feeling
    I think your campaign is one of the better ones and that you have put in a lot of work so far. I really like when the GM goes to such lengths to show the real depth of the world and make it come alive as you have done. I would like to see a bit more added to your NPC's, especially your Major Enemies, their story is just as important as the players. A creative thing a GM once did for us was post like a cut scene of the major enemies in that game where we would learn as players more about the types of people they are. It was actually really fun to find little things that happened in other parts of the world beyond our control. I did not take the time to do a grammar check as I am not the best at it myself and I think that magavendon did a pretty good job of it.

nuRegret
    "Three Feet from Death":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/three-feet-from-death
    Post edited by nuRegret on
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Thank you NuRegret! Will return the favor later this week.
    killervp

Just trying to help out.

• Predicted
    Hi, my request is more of a, how could we improve our campaign page rather than a rate my campaign request, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'll give it a go.

Some background info.
    The setting is something that our DM calls combustion punk, which is basically a mix of every modern invention that he thinks is cool, we have encountered everything from a VTOL to hellfire grenades, we have cameras from the 70's and cars from the 50's, you get the picture.
    The party consists of five players, of which three are working on this wiki with the DM (one of which is really fond of hyperlinking), the concept of the party is everyone's serious lack of charisma, and a HUGE semi-trailer that is more like a tanks or a small LBV at this point.
    We are a small gang of bandits lead by the fearsome and socially hopeless half-ogre Karnakk, with a bionic foot that always creeks in the least opportune moments, but who cares really? His chain sword, grinder and wrench have always served us much better than stealth ever would.

We were told about this when we were level four or five (started on level one) so there are obviously several sessions missing from the adventure log and wiki that will be added (we are still about 90% away from being close to complete content-wise), my question is more about the format than anything else. Do you think a campaign written in the style seen here http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/bloodfist-rampage/adventure-log/the-showdown , here http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/bloodfist-rampage/wikis/article-4 and here http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/bloodfist-rampage/wikis/harold-harris would be enjoyable?
    We will be using the newspaper The Times and the adventure log to tell the stories of the party's sinister adventures, seen through the eyes of both ourselves and the public.
    Post edited by Predicted on
  • Morrinn
    Morrinn
    I can see what you mean about the DM being fond of Hyper-Linking.
    My first suggestion would be to cut that down, like a lot.
    Look at standard Wikipedia pages and how they handle linking, at the first mention of a particular character or article, provide a link and then skip linking on subsequent mentions, or your article will end up looking really messy.

Regarding layout, I'd say keep it simple, don't overdo it. Think about legibility and navigation before cool. It's easy for a cool idea to ruin the usability of a page. I've been there myself!
    I'm not suggesting you don't be adventurous with coding, just that after you've spent too long working on something, it'll be harder to scrap the entire thing if it turns out to be too cumbersome in favor of something simple and easy.
  • Predicted
    My bad, it's one of the players who like to go into the article and correct some grammar and spelling errors, and while he is at it he likes to hyper-link what we thought unnecessary.

What did you think of the style of the texts I linked, would they, if the rest of the wiki is written in the same style, be interesting?
    Post edited by Predicted on
  • KenSee
    KenSee
    Wow, yall are playing in Norway? And still using English? Awesome!

Yeah, its very text heavy and links are EVERYWHERE. I would suggest cleaning it up a bit and adding some simple images. Content is clearly there, just need some presentation.

Good job!

Ken See