Top 10 Movies? Pretty off topic.

1234568»

Comments

• Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    I did that a week back.. and I'm still not done.. :D

I'm a horrible pack rat.. my room is stuffed with random stuff..
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    JimTriche, I am suitably impressed with you. You have managed to create a 5/1 stuff/space compression ratio. If only you had gone a bit further, you would have developed a space/time compression rig which would have allowed you to become the world's first time traveller!
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    Rase, I just follow the packrat cardinal rule. My 800 _square_ foot apartment is actually a 6400 _cubic_ foot apartment.

Also I played a lot of Tetris as a child.
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    Apparently not just as a Child :)
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    I am appending Inception into my top ten, because holy s#!t.
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    Scott Pilgrim :D definately

"awesomeavatarthinger":http://www.scottpilgrimthemovie.com/avatarCreator/download/index.php?f=%2F1282886640074img4707295.jpg

I forgot how to link.. lol sorry
    Post edited by Embirsiphone on
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    " word ": url

with no spaces
    Post edited by Duskreign on
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    that didn't work.. darn..
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    "awesomeavatarthinger":http://www.scottpilgrimthemovie.com/avatarCreator/download/index.php?f=%2F1282886640074img4707295.jpg
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    see why won't it work for me :(
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    weird! I just copied and pasted exactly what you wrote, made no adjustments, and it worked! /shrug
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    I freaking fail

i didn't have teh textile thinger on... wtf
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    lol that 'splains it!
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    lol yep.. and I watched scott pilgrim today.. it's pretty freaking incredible if I do say so myself..
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    Yeah, I did a double feature of Scott Pilgrim and Inception. I was very impressed with Scott Pilgrim. I was then blown away by Inception.
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    We wouldn't steer you wrong Dusk :). I do think it's pretty awesome that Christopher Nolan has the number 1 and 2 user rated movies on boxofficemojo.com, Inception and The Dark Knight. He's something of a genius methinks.

As for Scott Pilgrim, that was a very unique movie made for video game and comic book nerds, which unfortunately will hurt it's monetary success, but really increased it's appeal since they handled it very well. I have a feel it's lackluster box office results will be made up for in DVD sales. As they should be, because I haven't had that much fun watching a movie in a while.
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    I want to live in a world where things like that can happen.
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    ...you don't already? I totally do. It suckses when your best friend bursts into coins, though. "Rase Cidraen":http://www.scottpilgrimthemovie.com/avatarCreator/download/index.php?f=/1282913883236img4265086.jpg
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    HAha, that thing's neat. "Jim":http://www.scottpilgrimthemovie.com/avatarCreator/download/index.php?f=/1282915289239img1952821.jpg
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    I got so obsessed with the coin collecting I got to 1700 before I realized what I should actually be doing.
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    it is neat :D I collected a few too, but I caught on quicker lol..

If I could live in a world where all the bad guys became change that would be awesome.. also I totally want a a purse that holds a hammer that's way to huge for it
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    The movie trailer for kickass lied to me.. I thought it'd be hilarious.. no I'm not saying it doesn't rock, it's just not what I was expecting but yeah still pretty freaking awesome ^_^
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    Kick-Ass is not hilarious, but has funny moments. It's more tragic/awesome.
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    I completely concur.
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    "How did I miss this?":http://www.scottpilgrimthemovie.com/avatarCreator/download/index.php?f=/1282989156857img7243646.jpg
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    Ah! I want Dusks label because I AM socially awkward