Top 10 Movies? Pretty off topic.

Comments

• gaaran
    gaaran
    Yeah, i think we should let the idea float around for a bit :P
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    oh, and triple post, but I thought about making that steamrolled into to link to rick astley, but I decided against it.
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    that would be amazing in a cliched way and if you don't I will Rase, also good night :D

The pie-god is awesome.. Huzzah!

I could probably officiate if I learn the basics.. you'd all just have to bear with me on it until I get into the swing of things.. or we could find someone else to do it..
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    Shush! My rhetoric has nothing to do with reality!

So, while Duskreign is a keggerator, I am wholly game for attempting to assist in such matters as these! I mean, not tonight, obviously. But soon! I just need direction... Without it, I collapse like a Flan.

And I would rather nominate Jason Bourne - Jack Bauer's show ran out, but there's going to be More Bourne - Books confirm!
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    Oh yeah, good night Rase!
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    Anyway, if we decide to do this, someone PM me and let me know what I can possibly work on, and I'm more than game. I mean, I'm not more than the game, that would be rather egotistical. Also, it's been WAYYYY too long since I've been a player, and not a DM. It's about darned time.

NOW I'm going to bed. For sheesh! It's almost 5!
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    Rick rolling is fun, when it's not happening to you...

I try not to think of what's in Jello though I haven't eaten any since I found out..
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    Speaking of, Gaarany, old buddy, I finished the "Ambush at Caer Noughtlin":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/the-fantastinomicon/wikis/the-ambush-at-caer-noughtlin encounter tonight. I am adding a monster tomorrow(ish), and then I am going to start throwing myself harder into Ronin (that sounded bad. I should rephrase that). -and then I am going to thrust my attention more vigorously into... nevermind. Not my night.
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    Au Contraire Dusk, I think you've been spot on. Also, that looks pretty awesome, haven't read through it all, but I skimmed most of it.

You guys have made some impressive strides on ronin i must say. Kepp up the good work!

Also, I think i spelled Au Contraire right without looking it up, go me!)
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    But the word "keep" you struggled with. :P
    Post edited by Duskreign on
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    Damn!
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    lol.
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    yeah you guys are fun :D

typos happen to the best of us though..
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    Hmm... I noticed that i missed the first parenthetical on my post too... I was too impressed with myself :P
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    bq. *Posted By:* Duskreign
    I remember when this thread was about movies.

Hahahaha. Well, these things evolve. Imagine my surprise when I got on from work to check and there were 98 new responses on the thread. Also, gaaran definitely drools, I've seen it.
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    Hey, speaking of movies (we did at one point in time do that) my buddies from my old hometown did an amateur action flick, they need people to rate them up too.

It's called "Repo Man":http://actionfilmchallenge.com/index.php/2010/08/repo-man/

/shameless promotion of friends
    Post edited by JimTriche on
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    I'll have to watch that later.. when i'm not dead tired..
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    Hey Jim, just so you know, Dusk's drooling comment was on a whisper... so you just look like a jerk :P. It's not the first time the whispers spilled over into the normal chat :). All hail the pie-god!
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    Oh yeah. Well, it's OK, because I am a jerk.
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    Haha, well, in that case, carry on. :P
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    PIE GOD
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    Huzzah!
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    Pie God wants you to vote for my friend. He told me so, then he turned into a Meringue and flew down to the southern tip of Florida to become a small island.
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    Oh boy - I'm never going to live this one down! Although, of the Gods in my campaign, he's certainly the least harmful to have rampaging about the forums.
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    That's always a plus.. can't have rampaging gods...

Pie god says that cheese tortellini in homemade sauce is Yum!

We should make Pie God Commandments
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    Thou shalt have no other Pie Gods before me. The Cake god is a Lie.
    Post edited by JimTriche on
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    Thou shalt not savor any pie God before me :D

Thou shalt not feast on Cake
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    Commandment 3.14: Thou shalt not bake a pie to less than it's full doneness, else the recipe calls for it.
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    Though shalt always fold the crust until it flaky and light
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    All pies are equal in my sight, be it apple, cherry or other fruit. Meringues and Cheesecake being tarts, but hold the holy shape of the Pie God and are Good. The Quiche is a dinner pie, and is Good. As is Mincemeat. As is Cottage. As is Shepards. Cobblers have not the holy shape but hold the holy flavor and are Good. So sayeth the Pie God.