Top 10 Movies? Pretty off topic.

Comments

• Duskreign
    Duskreign
    Then you must be enthused about his impending Avengers flick. If this was a top ten tv show thread, his work would appear more than once in my list.
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    they're actually making a doctor horrible 2.. and it's a DVD sooo it sort of counts..

Dr.horrible is incredible though
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    So... when does this come out, and how can I get my hand on it sooner than that. I don't care what it takes... ;)

And yes, I really wish that I would've been at that comic-con announcement session!
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    mmmm it's suppose to come out in 2012 at the lastest.. it's in the process of being written, they're also trying to negotiate a budget that will allow them to stay true to the purpose behind doctor horrible and still have it be a big screen movie that everyone can enjoy..
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    ah, that's awesome! I can't wait, that was one of the best things I've ever seen... It might have something to do with my man-crush on Mal...Nathan Fillion...
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    I know I pretty much squealed in joy when I found out, and then proceeded to tell every single one of my friends.. who I also forced into watching Dr. Horrible.. is that the guy who plays captain hammer? my brains a bit mushy at the moment because I have a cold.. so memory retentions not all there...
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    haha, yeah, that's captain hammer. he was malcom reynolds in firefly, rick castle on castle, and a crazy preacher in the last season of buffy... I mean... yeah, I think that's the guy... ;)
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    More Nathan Fillon! Must have more Cap'n Reynolds! I MUST!
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    captain Hammer is incredible, in a really obnoxious douchey way.. but still awesome.. He is an awesome actor though :D
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    Yeah, probably my favorite terrible character :).
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    At the moment I have to agree because I can't think of any other terrible character that I enjoy more..
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    yeah we're confused.. and slightly scared of the pie-god
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    Sorry! It's like, 3:30 AM - and my PCs are taking a toll on my concentration :(
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    and now it's gone! the only thing remaining is the pie-god... all hail the Pie-God!
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    Hail!
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    Huzzah! I hail no one :D Anyways that's fine.. I'm tired and sick.. not a good combination as showcased by my complete lack of sense when I tried to introduce myself via a private conversation with my friend *facepalm* but it was an awesome way to mee the admins :D
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    Any way to mee the admins is good, but that is more awesomer than most.
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    Yeah Silence though she was special.. it was sort of fun though :D and it's wicked that my fail is consider awesome :D
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    lol, it was indeed pretty awesome :P

and wait, Rase, you're CURRENTLY dming? or did you mean computers? cause if the former, what are you doing man! Although you haven't been constantly posting for the past two hours like SOME people... ;)
    Post edited by gaaran on
  • Silence_Eve
    Silence_Eve
    WAS special? You mean I still am ;)

I want to play DND so bad now...grr
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    You love us :D And it's not our fault we're not sleepy..

Me too! mostly though I want to make magic items.. they're fun
  • Silence_Eve
    Silence_Eve
    I like making creatures...like the red hand that lives in trees and steals your junk lol
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    Embir, I would like to point out that not 5 posts earlier you said you were both tired AND sick... just saying :P

And yeah, gaming would be fun right now. I haven't for a couple weeks due to scheduling issues.
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    that demon is freaking awesome...

I like the obnoxious fey I created.. basically fairies but really really annoying..
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    wait, junk as in stuff, or junk as in...
  • Silence_Eve
    Silence_Eve
    Both lol

And I am neither sick nor tired...I am going through caffeine withdrawals and seriously wanna get my game on
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    i should correct myself.. my daughter isn't tired and refuses to sleep so i can't be tired either.. :D

how do play by post things work anyways?
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    I can't make creatures or items to save my life. Unfortunate for my players - They tend to get occasionally shafted on loot.

Yes, Gaaran, I am currently DMing - I play online, so When I'm on my laptop, that's generally when I play (and my group contains one person who's on the west coast)... Running a combat right now... Rather interesting circumstances, but so it goes.
  • Silence_Eve
    Silence_Eve
    I shall say this once more...I love this site
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    ah, I see, that makes more sense then Rase.

I never want to meet this red hand. NEVER.

It is pretty awesome, isn't it?
    Post edited by gaaran on