Nominate COTM Here!

Comments

• Maksim_Kotelnikov
    Maksim_Kotelnikov

Thank you!

P.S. There is time-related background transformation on chrome browser, but very slowly, because too fast transformation will disturb reader.

• cgregory
    cgregory

Ah yes, the planets appearing.

They are among us!

XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016

• Kallak
    Kallak

Looks solid Maksim, very nice aesthetic. 

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Divinus

I would like to nominate Shaintar Legends Awaken: Rangers of the Greenway Road; Regional Command-Echer'Naught

https://shaintar-justice-and-life-rangers-of-the-greenway-road.obsidianportal.com/adventure-log

I can't tell you how much I love this game. We're on Campaign report 94 and this game has been going on about 4 years. I've had the pleasure of being involved in it for going on 3. We've cried.. Laughed. Screamed.  This game is a rollercoaster of emotion and I can't think of any game that has compared to it. 

I hope you'll take a look through our logs and get a small sample of how awesome our game is!

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Thanks for your submission, Divinus.  It will be taken into consideration for next month.

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Congratulations to Calder_R and team for winning CotM with "Blood & Bourbon".

Make sure to nominate a campaign on this page if you wish it to be considered.  Closing date for entry each month is the 20th.

Inner Council Member

• Bortas
    Bortas

You guys have a ton of content, I love it!

-bort

• cgregory
    cgregory

Since Campaign of the Month is making a come back. I figure this should get bumped back up.

So if you have a campaign you’d like nominated it here!

They are among us!

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

I'm going to nominate pencilneckgeek's Shadows of the Rift.

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

• Bortas
    Bortas

Wow, good call! I wish for that depth of adventure logs :-/  What a marvelous cooperative effort.

-bort

• pencilneckgeek
    pencilneckgeek

Thanks for the nomination and kind words! We've been working on the campaign for five-and-a-half years and we are really enjoying it. Things are starting to head into the "end game" now as the players approach level 20. It's not the fanciest site, but we've worked hard on making it useful and fun for the group. 

--The Geek

Current Campaigns:

Shadows of the Rift : Homebrew Pathfinder Campaign (Campaign of the Month, September 2018)

The Dresden Files: Portland

Deadlands: Riders on the Storm

Velvet & Steel : 7th Sea 2nd Edition

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

I don't know how it slipped through the cracks, but I'm also nominating Bortas' Morwindl: Rising Tide.

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

• Bortas
    Bortas

Thank you, that is kind. I try to provide a beautiful world and platform for my players to tell their stories. It has been really hard to let the adventure log stay ... empty. I would really like to read their story, but OP doesn't seem to be the way they want to tell it, despite my best efforts. Oh well :-(

Surely there is another site out here with more content that would be a more appropriate choice - PNG's Shadows of the Rift campaign is a perfect example.

-bort

Post edited by Bortas on
  • pencilneckgeek
    pencilneckgeek

Bortas' site has always been exemplary. Good choice!

--The Geek

Current Campaigns:

Shadows of the Rift : Homebrew Pathfinder Campaign (Campaign of the Month, September 2018)

The Dresden Files: Portland

Deadlands: Riders on the Storm

Velvet & Steel : 7th Sea 2nd Edition

• weasel0
    weasel0

The artist is always the worst critic.

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

EEEK!  How has Bortas' campaign never won?  I also think this is well deserved!!

Just trying to help out.

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

I'm going to nominate Craig_John's The Praise of Old Men.

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

I'm also going to nominate Chad_Johnson_0 and Aorthe: A Plague of Onces.

• Kergan
    Kergan

Hi UselessTriviaMan

Thanks for the nomination for The Praise of Old Men rolemaster campaign.

It's a thrill trying to recreate a gritty dangerous world set in Terry K Amthor's Shadow World and we feel honoured to be nominated.

Kergan

• cgregory
    cgregory

For those who are unsure of the process. Once nominated a campaign stays in the nomination pool as long as the campaign is active.

They are among us!

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Nice to see nominations coming in on this page again.  Best wishes to all nominees!

heart

Inner Council Member

• Tchaktuli
    Tchaktuli

I would like to nominate Argyle's Balance campaign, https://balance-1.obsidianportal.com/dashboard to be considered for COTM. It has been an active game for the better part of 2 years and features an insane number of npcs, tons of adventure posts for things that happen between sessions, and a group of characters that have slowly risen from the low ranks of level 3 all the way to 16+. It shows the dedication of a great DM and what a small group of committed players can accomplish together.

• Kallak
    Kallak

I love long-running campaigns like this one.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Bortas
    Bortas

Adventure log is stellar! The NPC list is dauntingly large.

-bort

Post edited by Bortas on
  • UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

I'm nominating Galero's D&D 3.0: Tales from Mystara,

and I'm nominating Cardinalis' The Red Hand.

• Aywyn
    Aywyn

I nominate https://serenity-big-damn-heroes.obsidianportal.com/ ;

My (space cowboy) hat is off to our GM Stan for making this even more fun than I hoped for. And he definitely knows this RPG from top to bottom.

• cgregory
    cgregory

@Aywyn your link seems to be a little off.

I'll repost it here for you.

https://serenity-big-damn-heroes.obsidianportal.com/

They are among us!

• Justins
    Justins

https://masseffectaccelerated.obsidianportal.com/

A lot of Fun FATE mix and match to get the computer game feel.

• Nad
    Nad

I'd like to nominate https://mournblade.obsidianportal.com/.

Safe to say that it's the greatest campaign of all times, it's been going on for more then 4 years with an insanely dedicated DM that pumps out ton of NPC and adventures, a very well maintained wiki and ton of added content (videos, QoL tools, IRL maps and gizmos, 150+ playing cards, costumes, etc..) 

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

I'd like to make a couple of nominations for Campaign of the Month.

Gamma Rifts is a great mash-up of Gamma World and Rifts.

Birthright: Cities of the Sun is a beautifully-done Birthright campaign.