Nominate COTM Here!

Comments

• gastoff
    gastoff

@killervp,

And Terror at Thrushmoor by Gastoff winkwink

• Conan_Lybarian
    Conan_Lybarian

@Gastoff has done some awesome stuff with his campaign as well. Solid page and cool story. Definitely worth nominating

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

Yes, Gastoff is on the list- sorry.....

Just trying to help out.

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

Adding one to the list- a name that should be familiar to the old-timers

Leonidas300 and his https://amanifestationofchaosextinctionevent.obsidianportal.com/

Just trying to help out.

• JJDip
    JJDip

I would like to nominate Timmysteve and Return of the Guised Lord. https://returnoftheguisedlord.obsidianportal.com/

He has put so much effort into creating this campaign for his players to delve into. The amount of hours he has dedicated truly get highlighted by how in-depth and well thought out his Obsidian Portal campaign is. He even has sound cloud links for his NPC voices!

Aside from the nomination, I'd like to take this as an opportunity to thank a brother for all the blood, sweat, and tears that went into the last 2 and a half years of adventure. We all appreciate you, Ty! You've helped open up this amazing world of D&D and other amazing TTRPGs (including a game made from your own two hands!) for us all. Here's to many more adventures and a lifetime of memories. Roll high, brother!

• JJDip
    JJDip
    Double posted. Sorry!
    Post edited by JJDip on
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

Adding, but it should change its status from hiatus to active

Just trying to help out.

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

We have chosen the Campaign of the Month for March!  Please remember, looking for active campaigns to be nominated!   Looking for more for April!

Just trying to help out.

• Abersade
    Abersade

This was originally posted in the wrong thread, sorry for any confusion.

I'd like to nominate Core: https://core-1.obsidianportal.com/

We recently finished session 110 and level 19. Our players are currently nourishing the seeds of rebellion while trying to strengthen the tentative peace between Ranthia and Tash'Vellor, doing everything they can to stop the denizens of the shell world of Alcarna from destroying themselves while simultaneously trying to stop the remnants of the core world civilization from breaking the final seal that holds Alcarna together.

GM of Rise of the Durnskald: Wrath of the Fallen Goddess - February 2016 CotM

GM of Core: The Ashes of Alcarna - April 2020 CotM

GM of Stream of Kairos

Need CSS Help? It may be covered here: Abersade's CSS Hub

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

Core is on the nominated campaign list!

Level 19 is something to truly be proud of!

Just trying to help out.

• karthos
    karthos

I'd like to nominate Dredge for COTM

https://dredge.obsidianportal.com

• Mirinaithe
    Mirinaithe

I agree, Karthos!!  Dredge has been one of the most amazing stories I’ve ever had the pleasure of being in - our DM completely deserves every recognition we can give him, the hours spent perfecting his campaign, his work, the story.  The characters are rich and fulfilling as a reader, and are almost alive, and are an integral part of how his world develops (irregardless if they are the PCs or not!!).

Dredge totally deserves COTM :)

• Kallak
    Kallak

Just off a cursory glance, Dredge looks solid. I'll definitely be reading mkre as time permits. 

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Conan_Lybarian
    Conan_Lybarian

It's a super cool campaign. I ran across and favorited it a little while ago, and have really enjoyed the content I've read through. Sounds like a great campaign to be a part of!

• Jynx001
    Jynx001

We're actively searching for Campaign of the Month nominations for May! Let's search for games, stories, characters, and art that really need to be recognized. Fight the gloom with friendship and support. Be generous with your fan-hearts, friend requests, and positive messages - and throw some names into the ring!

• Regista
    Regista

Hello everyone, 

I would like to nominate Kindred Chronicles:

https://kindredchronicles.obsidianportal.com

We've been running this campaign for the last 3 years and it's entirely based on Obsidian Portal forum (as the players are scattered all around the globe). It's a Vampire: The Masquerade campaign based on historical sagas (Second City, Roman Empire, Dark Ages, WWI and 2014 London.)

We are particularly proud of the player characters created in these years and their development, as well as our interpretation of the official World of Darkness lore. 

And we're happy to share with the community how Obsidian Portal allowed our game group to stay together and active. :) 

Post edited by Regista on
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

Kindred Chronicles added to the list!

Just trying to help out.

• Jynx001
    Jynx001

I'm nominating In Search of Hidden Dragons by philip_andrew_stevens. Great use of images!

• Jynx001
    Jynx001

Last chance for May Campaign of the Month nominations! Only a few days left, then we start looking for June game additions.

Good luck to everybody already on the list!

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf
    Here's one that I quite liked. It is well written, navigates smoothly, and certainly deserves a chance.

Have a look at "Tyranny of Dragons":https://tyranny-of-dragons-2015.obsidianportal.com/ by GM StakeTheLurk, hereby submitted for consideration in Campaign of the Month.

Post edited by twiggyleaf on

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

Awesome!

Just trying to help out.

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

The Campaign of the Month JUNE winner will soon be announced, so let us start thinking about July 2020.  If anyone has any campaigns they wish to highlight, please submit your request with a link to the campaign in this thread.  All campaigns submitted should be active campaigns showing at least some activity in the last three months.

Inner Council Member

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

Just trying to help out.

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Many thanks, GamingMegaverse.

"The Gaelean Chronicles" has been added to the list.

smiley

Inner Council Member

• Kallak
    Kallak

The Gaelean Chronicles is definitely CotM wortthy. Unfortunately, we already gave it the honors as CotM for November 2017.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Oops!  I hadn't realised.  Oh well, will need to remove that one, then.  Thanks for the update, Kallak!

Inner Council Member

• Kallak
    Kallak

Lol, all good. Clearly we need campaign of the decade!

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

No wonder I thought it was worthy....  Oops

Speaking of, each time someone won CotM it used to get a label on its front page stating so- can we go back to that?

Just trying to help out.

• Kallak
    Kallak

It should still be there. There's a header (I forget what size, but I want to say like h4 or something) named "distinction". It should be in the upper right unless the GM has hidden it through their CSS.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

Its there- now I feel even more a dufus....

Hey folks, nominate your campaign for Campaign of the Month!

Just trying to help out.