Map not loading

Naina
edited July 2009 in Bug Reports

Comments

• Naina
    I went to upload a new map around 9:00 this morning and I'm still getting the "map being processed" message. The file in question is a 69.7 JPEG, the campaign it goes with is "Cambria" and I'm using Mozilla Firefox to load Obsidian Portal, though it's broken in IE as well.
  • dmdownlo
    Having the same problem here. I used Firefox 3 to upload a large (3000px square) JPEG map (under 500Kb) yesterday at 11AM. It's now been almost 30 hours, and the maps page still says: "Note: 1 or more maps are currently being processed. Please be patient." The campaign is "eschewal", under a paid account (this one, "dmdownlo"), and it is the first map to be uploaded.

This is a bug in either:

a) the processing, which may be never-ending; or
    b) the submission message, which claims that it may take up to 15 minutes.

The map is a major reason I didn't just set up a wiki for my players -- I hope you can fix it. Thanks for looking into this!

+Ben
  • justhost
    justhost
    Same thing is happening to me. I uploaded my map about 3 days ago and still nothing. Any help on this?
  • feydras
    feydras
    Anyone have an idea when the map loading will be reenabled? Looks like this has been a problem for awhile judging by this thread.