NEW Hyperlanes setting online group forming.

FurryBolge
FurryBolge

Hey People, 

I am trying to start up a new campaign, and basically run it from here, and use the portal. This is basically a spaghetti Sci Fi, so be prepared equally for laughs, awesome adventures, gore, sex, and really all the nitty gritty nasty that the entire known universe can offer you. This isn't a game for the kind of player that is scared to die, or scared to change their entire game in a second. But it's not going to be so serious as to be un fun or whatever. I need folks that'll be patient with me. I am a long time player and DM, but fairly new to the portal in general, so sometimes things might be a bit ugly or what have you, but all in all this campaign really has all the potential.... well in and off this world.smiley http://worldhoppers.obsidianportal.com

Comments

• Conan_Lybarian
    Conan_Lybarian

This campaign is looking better and better! Keep up the good work! I know you'll find players 

• FurryBolge
    FurryBolge

Thank you, I have been watching it on and off, and hope to find some people soon.