Downgrading Membership

Barkefors
Barkefors
edited October 2017 in General Discussion

Hi!

I have a lot of resting rpg groups, each with a separate Obsidian Portal campaign that I GM. Right now I'm a ascendant member but I consider downgrading for a while until they will be more active again, so my question is this: 

What happens to my 2+ campaigns if I downgrade? Are they achieved or just deleted? 

Post edited by Barkefors on

Comments

• Bortas
    Bortas

Neither, they work just fine, but you no longer have access to ascendent features, like forums, calendar and changing your CSS (the changes you already made will be in place).

I'm not sure if it hits your size limit on things or not.

-bort

• Barkefors
    Barkefors

Thanks! <3

• Thornat
    Thornat

Hey!

So I am curious, what happened to your size limit on things, uploaded images and stuff?

I would be grateful for an answer.

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

Your file storage will also be downgraded to the lower size. Nothing will be deleted if you're over that limit, but you won't be able to store any additional files.

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith