350 Fans! Wow!

12346»

Comments

• MachineGunHarry
    MachineGunHarry
    Sweet! Now he just needs to continue to grow his Followers...or complete some selfless act to become a GOD!
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    This Saturday, at 9pm Eastern, or 2am London time, the yearly return of Twiggyleaf as "the most dangerous man in the world", Jidian Kulder, occurs! Watch us live on "Twitch":http://www.twitch.tv/thedrunkerhippo
    killervp
    "A God...Rebuilt":https://a-god-rebuilt.obsidianportal.com
    "OP's COTM April 2012":http://blog.obsidianportal.com/a-god-rebuilt-aprils-cotm/
    Over 350 Fans, and Looking for More!

Just trying to help out.

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf
    Twiggyleaf sat through the dark night of Scotland, ignoring the aurora borealis as it threatened outside his window (only kidding!) and emptying his soul into the bright Scottish morning sun (it actually IS very bright) as Jidian Kulder, Captain of the Legion of Northmoor, as he once again joined with CrIsis at the funeral of an old friend and the funeral pyre of a new enemy now departed. Tulgas was his name and his "pyre" was a critical lighting arrow. In the end, just two cinders of him floated to the ground in a haze of electrical smoke. Ahhhh ZAPP!!!!

twigs

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Not to mention a meeting of the Gods of Light and Dark- great to have you twiggs!!
    Here is Twiggyleaf's "log":https://a-god-rebuilt.obsidianportal.com/adventure-log/revelation as Jidian Kulder, of the meeting- I think awe would be a good description of state of mind
    killervp
    "A God...Rebuilt":https://a-god-rebuilt.obsidianportal.com
    "OP's COTM April 2012":http://blog.obsidianportal.com/a-god-rebuilt-aprils-cotm/
    Over 350 Fans, and Looking for More!

Just trying to help out.

• MachineGunHarry
    MachineGunHarry
    Awesome way to end an enemy of the Legion of Northmoor! And its good to know that the Scottish morning sun is brighter than the Idahoan morning sun.
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    This month, in fact the night that Twiggy joined us on, was 5 years of bi-weekly gaming on A God...Rebuilt! 5 years in the group only has 4 pieces of the 16 left to recover- and a year and a half to finish, as we have decided our final game will be in October 2017.
    We have, as of yesterday, completed 123 sessions of RP, and the players (with some from the GM as well) have produced over 800 individual player logs!! What an epic journey so far- and Obsidian Portal has been how we have shared it all for this entire time!!

Just trying to help out.

• Basileus
    Basileus
    Wow. Respect (and no small amount of gamer jealousy) for the dedication and roleplaying chops.
  • MachineGunHarry
    MachineGunHarry
    True giants!
  • LURCH6571
    LURCH6571

As a member/player of this Mighty group, I am honored to have been included, even at this late stage of the game.  I could not have found a better group to RPG with, even if I hand picked every player.  Speaking of Epic, our annual trip to Vegas (my first trip BTW, to Vegas and the annual trip) was absolutly epic.  First, it was very awesome to meet those that attended in person.  I like having that bond that comes from in person interaction.  Second, finally getting to meet twiggyleaf in person was awesome, in the games he has attended in the past we gelled well as players.  Oh and the game play was also epic.  Jidian (through GM caveat) became a Demi-God, a MAJOR enemy was slain in true epic fashion with some near PC deaths and one Major death of a most beloved PC whom sacrificed himself to allow the CrIsis and the innocents escape.

To all those involved, thank you so very much for allowing me into your little band of friends. 

• BrianAdamantite
    BrianAdamantite

Playing a PC like Xerx'ses the Minotaur Wizard turned Demigod is no small thing to get over. But when I saw the trap/underwater dungeon we had to go through. I thought about ways to get out and when I learned that a significant portion of the residents were innocent I started formulating a plan. Well, the plan worked and I gave my PC's life to save the group, one of the pieces of Osiris, and all the innocents! 

It has always been fun to meet people at the Vegas game and each year I meet new people in person. My friends list stretches from Tasmania to Scotland in this game alone of players I've met! We share the ups and downs in each other's lives and many ways offer that judgment free area the dice provide amongst KillerVP's world. It is incredibly cathartic and now that we stream and post videos on YouTube everyone can join the madness!

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!!! 

• abu_is_evil
    abu_is_evil

Long live the Dickripper Xerx'ses

Just trying to help out.

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

I will pipe in and for my part say that I had a fantastic time meeting CrIsis and taking part in the game actually face to face at the table.  Although I have guested on SKYPE for a few years now, there is nothing to beat the actual interaction with people in the real world.    I now have REAL memories of Victor, Brian, Rik, Nate, Craig and Andrew, instead of just square icon images in my head.    

My whole holiday in the States was based on an invitation to the CrIsis Las Vegas meet about two years ago, and it has been a long time in preparation.  The game was great, but getting out and actually meeting the players was the best thing of all.  Permanent memories of ciggie chats on balconies overlooking pool parties, walks down pretend indoor canal systems, bar hopping down the strip on hobbling blister-tainted feet, and a wonderful trip to the Hoover Dam have been etched into my very soul.

Long live CrIsis!

Post edited by twiggyleaf on

Inner Council Member

• abu_is_evil
    abu_is_evil

Long live Twiggyleaf and the most dangerous man in the world, his character Jidian Kulder

Just trying to help out.

• abu_is_evil
    abu_is_evil

A God Rebuilt is still going strong- moving this as the SpamBot buried it...

Just trying to help out.

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

We are now up to 380 fans- but because this post was pre-ban I can no longer edit it.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the support!!

Just trying to help out.

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

End of an Era-

We are down to only one piece left to rebuild Osiris in A God...Rebuilt- Osiris' Skull, held by Modeus in Hades! The player characters have made their way to Hades, and we have only one more game left, on the 7th of October, before our final in person Vegas blowout where they will either acquire the skull or die trying!

We will have a couple of wrap-up games afterwards, getting the piece from Hades to its final resting place, Khemennu, where Osiris will rise!

Come check us out https://go.twitch.tv/theluckyhippo on the 7th! This game has been going more than 6 1/2 years, and it has been an epic journey! We have an over 2300 page website, with over 1200 logs, most done by the players themselves!  Wiki link in my signature.

Just trying to help out.

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

I have been lucky enough to have been part of this great journey, albeit on only one or two guest occasions per year.  All praise and fealty to CrIsis and their epic struggle.

Inner Council Member

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

We are live shortly- at 9 Eastern Saturday!

@Twiggyleaf- Your visits were always legendary- you are always welcome at our table!!

Just trying to help out.

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

So, it was long a goal of our campaign to hit the 400 fan mark- we are currently at 388!!  Anyone want to help us get to that elusive mark?  We still have our CSS shared- https://a-god-rebuilt.obsidianportal.com/wikis/css  Still trying to help...

Just trying to help out.

• Kallak
    Kallak

I'd fan you again if I could.

All the best,
    - Kallak