Full changelog for my wiki?

andrew_engstrom
andrew_engstrom
edited June 2016 in Feature Requests
I had a question open for this a few months ago. Is there a way to see a full list of wiki changes for my site?

Comments

• OPSupport
    OPSupport
    At this time the site does not have a robust audit log for changes, revision management, etc.
  • ketherian
    ketherian
    There was a request (some time ago) to make the recent updates per campaign available as an rss feed. Unfortunately, there's a feed showing the recent updates for the entire site, but not one per campaign. :(
  • OPSupport
    OPSupport
    That's a great feature idea. The site already has an RSS feed, so making one available at the campaign level could be a solution. I'll escalate that idea to the team and get it triaged & put into the product backlog.
  • weasel0
    weasel0
    I really do enjoy seeing features that died during changes making their way back into inclusion. My hopes for OP are seeing fresh life being breathed back into them. :-)
  • SkidAce
    SkidAce
    I agree weasel.
  • Unkrn
    Unkrn

I also agree that this feature would be really nice.

• byss66
    byss66

Adding my vote for this feature.

• ketherian
    ketherian

It has been a while for this feature. Any news?

• Samus
    Samus

I would like this feature too. With a new, frequently updated campaign that would be a very helpful feature.