Can not start New topic in Forums on owned campaign

Dragnmoon
Dragnmoon
edited September 2015 in Bug Reports
For at least 3 weeks I think I have not been able to start New topic in Forums on my owned campaign. Is this a known problem? I can reply on ones already created.

Comments

• Unknown
    First report I have heard about this. Could you drop a link to the campaign in question so I can take a look? Are others on the campaign also having the issue (I assume not since you mentioned you could reply but not create)?
  • UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan
    Forum topics seem to be working fine for me. I added a new one and replied to an existing campaign forum post with no errors or difficulties.

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

• cgregory
    cgregory
    Working for me as well.

They are among us!

XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016

• Dragnmoon
    Dragnmoon
    Here is the link

https://pathfinder-society-san-antonio.obsidianportal.com/
  • Dragnmoon
    Dragnmoon
    I figured out the problem. My Ascendant Membership did not renew. Once I renewed it Forums were up and running again.
  • Unknown
    Ahhh, that explains it. Glad to know we didn't have a new issue creeping in. Thanks for reporting back!