So....

13»

Comments

• Brandonsweet
    Brandonsweet
    While I haven't exactly minded the extra time in the spotlight, I am sorry that it came at BrokenClock's expense. :(
  • DreadGazebo
    DreadGazebo
    We are still currently working on fixing the code to import from the CoTM page, please bear with us.
  • twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf
    All Cool. I second Black Vulmea's sentiment in that it is good for us to know that something has been noticed (with intention to do something about it). I'm sure we are all patient and know that REAL LIFE sometimes delays these things. I am very cool with that too.

I also support the calls for Broken Clock's GOVAGA to get extra time. It seems a shame to be given only a half-showing due to a Technical Error.

By the way, Broken Clock, it DOES look excellent!

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• Duskreign
    Duskreign
    Yeah, Jerry. Nobody's blaming you. I'm jazzed something's being done about this. :)
  • DreadGazebo
    DreadGazebo
    The frontgpage is fixed and you should now see Govaga Properly displayed there.
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    Yes! Thank you DG! You're the best! :D
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    The best indeed!
  • Black_Vulmea
    Black_Vulmea
    And it's on the Campaigns page as well - thanks for keeping in touch with us while this was fixed, Jerry, and kudos to you, *BC*, well deserved.
  • DreadGazebo
    DreadGazebo
    Thanks guys, glad everything worked out! :-)