What a wonderfull tool this wiki is.... and hello

Warming
Warming
edited December 2010 in Player Lounge
I have played a lot of RPG, like Dungen and Dragons (2nd and 3rd edition) as well as Starwars Saga, GURPS, Werewolf and Vampire and several more games. But now it the 20 year old danich/swedich "Drager og D

Comments

• arsheesh
    arsheesh
    Welcome to the Portal Warming! Glad to here you are learning how to make the most out of the tools here. There are a lot of really friendly and helpful people here at the Forums so if you need help with anything (e.g. you have any formatting questions) feel free to post your question here. Hope you have fun building your site!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    Welcome to the portal Warming!
  • Everdark
    Everdark
    Greetings and welcome to Obsidian Portal, Warming. Arsheesh pretty much covered it in his post so I'll just agree with what he said. Hope you enjoy your stay.
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    Wow, Warming! That sounds like a fantastic use of the wiki. Like the others, I, Duskreign, welcome you to the Obsidian Portal.

I dig the idea of trading political barbs from one city to another, or from the city to land barons in the countryside, through the forums. That gives "Drager og D
  • Poutine_Paladin
    Poutine_Paladin
    I join my voice to the welcoming committee. This is, indeed, a wonderful tool, with almost unlimited possibilities. I was about to say that the only limitation is your own imagination, but that's also mot true, as that's one of the great things about the site...that you can also tap into others' imaginations, as well. And they (myself included) are always willing to share knowledge/inspiration.
  • DarkMagus
    DarkMagus
    I know that Rase and/or Dusk are going to boo me off the forums for this but:

Warm greetings to you sir!

:) I couldn't resist...
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    Bah.

Just imagine an ASCII facepalm here.
    Post edited by Duskreign on
  • Everdark
    Everdark
    I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE, MAGUS!

I approve. Being as I approve, it's 2 vs. 2, then.
  • DarkMagus
    DarkMagus
    hahahahaha!

Shin, I'm glad someone got my call for backup!
  • Everdark
    Everdark
    I got your back, bro.
  • Idless
    Idless
    As Warming is his real last name, you got nothing on the jokes we all cracked when he got a new apartment, and invited us all for a... wait for it... House Warming!

As Warmings old GM, and introducer to OP I am proud that he picked up the GM Staff and doing a real good job about it too

..Troels
    Idless
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    You cannot hear it, but I am applauding. I love hearing that a player got up the courage to step up and DM, and I'm especially glad to hear that he's risen aptly to the occasion!
  • twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf
    A Warming Welcome!

I hope you have a splendid time sorting out your world on OP.

Twigs

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• Black_Vulmea
    Black_Vulmea
    Welcome to the Portal, *Warming*. It _is_ a marvelous tool.

Mike aka Black Vulmea
    "_Le Ballet de l'Acier_":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/le-ballet-de-l-acier - Swashbuckling adventures in the age of the Three Musketeers and Captain Alatriste