"Ragged Vestiges" Campaign Now Recruiting

15678911»

Comments

• Vandor
    Vandor
    not embittered, more toward, Traumatized in the past.
  • Yoshara
    Yoshara
    Oh alright, then maybe not.
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    I don't think Lark would hate Syana she might find her naive and too kind though, she may even try and teach her to be more careful of who she trusts... And well Lark can be kind when she drawn to feel compassionate but most of the time she sees peoples problems as something they should try and fix on their own instead of relying on the pity and compassion of others... She was taken in but she also worked hard to earn her keep, so she ended up learning that life isn't just given to you, you have to take it and people that don't, don't deserve the finer things in life...
  • Ironhead
    Ironhead
    Folks, I'm having a hell of a time getting everything ready. My maps aren't showing up in my file list and even though gaaran gave me directions even a monkey could follow (thank you very much, gaaran :) ) I'm having difficulties getting my act together. I see two options; we can do a little meet and greet style session where I give you an introduction to the starter town and you pump the locals for information. Or, we can move things back a week. If we go with the introduction session, I'll start preparing text immediately - I'm limited to chat, no voice, atm.
  • Vandor
    Vandor
    If it's all the same to everyone else, I'm good with waiting a week, I'm in no rush. Plus the fact that I can thus spend more time this afternoon with my wife in the hospital with this infection she's got. So, I'd like to bow out for this week. I look forward to going for whatever next time, and I think we've got a good setup.

On my own side here, i need to figure out how that tricked out code for PC sheets was accomplished with the weapon pics and such, pretty snappy.

Til next week...
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    I don't have a busy schedule so whenever you're ready to do stuff Ironhead I can be too ^_^ I wouldn't mind playing a little for today, if everyone else agrees to it, I don't know if we could do much without Vandor there, and his absence
    is perfectly understandable all things considered. Well wishes for your wife Vandor ^_^
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    I'm free up all day as well. I'm currently just monkeying around with Maptool and getting comfortable with it all. Whatever is best for the group is good for me.