Mark All As Read Option On forums.obsidianportal.com

Krothos
Krothos

Is there an option I'm not seeing to allow me to mark all unread discussions as read? If not, can this be added? I've been mass-opening all topics with unread flags just to clear their flags. Thanks.

Comments

• thaen
    thaen

I don't see a way to mark everything as "read" in this forum for a particular user.  (These forums are a separate software from OP itself, and we mostly just have access to change settings.)

But what I do is I always go to the "discussions":

https://forums.obsidianportal.com/discussions

That's all of the threads, ignoring categories, listed in order of "last updated". 

Then I opened a number of them going back about a month.  That has left a gap between the "unread" new ones that I want to read (at the top), and the "unread" old ones that I'm not going to read (near the bottom), separated by the "read" ones that I opened and/or have read (middle).

Obsidian Portal Developer

• Krothos
    Krothos

Thanks. That's about what I'm doing currently.

• weasel0
    weasel0

There's still not too heavy a posting continuity here so I try to visit at least once a week and there's not that many oosts to read through. Takes 5-20 min depending on how heavy people have been.