Fragged Empire  - http://www.fraggedempire.com/

Fragged Kingdoms - http://www.fraggedkingdom.com/

Fragged Seas - http://www.fraggedseas.com/

Fragged Aeternum - http://www.fraggedaeternum.com/

Thanks.

They are among us!

Current Campaign: XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016

My Campaign CSS

Unlocking The Portal: A Guide to OP CSS                                    

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

I have added the "Fragged" game systems as requested. Thanks for helping us keep the collection expanding!

All the best,
    - Kallak

Inner Council Member
    CotM Selection Committee
    Writer/Editor - Words In The Dark
    Obsidian Portal Community and Content Manager
    GameMaster - Crucible of the Blacksoul (CotM for Jan. 2013)

• Joedylan2000
    Joedylan2000

please could you also add  the Alien RPG to the game list https://www.alien-rpg.com/

• Kallak
    Kallak

@Joedylan2000, Alien has been added. Looks like an awesome game too.

All the best,
    - Kallak

Inner Council Member
    CotM Selection Committee
    Writer/Editor - Words In The Dark
    Obsidian Portal Community and Content Manager
    GameMaster - Crucible of the Blacksoul (CotM for Jan. 2013)

• DungeonMasterLoki
    DungeonMasterLoki

Don't know how many people will need this, but I'd love a "Various Systems" choice for people like me whose campaigns sometimes transition from one system to another (ie. from AD&D to 3.x). Low priority, I know, but figured I'd toss it out there. 

Planejammer Panopticon: Central Hub for the Planejammer Campaign Series

Current Active Games:

Planejammer: Catch My Drift! (Starfinder RPG)

Planejammer: The Spelljoined (Pathfinder RPG) Campaign of the Year 2011

• thaen
    thaen

@DungeonMasterLoki, can you elaborate?  What would setting your Campaignt to "Various Systems" do?  Or are you saying you want to be able to pick multiple systems for the same Campaign?

• weasel0
    weasel0

I could see two approaches: 1 is you could choose a couple of systems that's campaign has used from a check box list. Or maybe an expanding list like tags that can be added to, subtracted from, or rearranged. Sort of as a record of where the campaign itself has journeyed as the characters with have also done. 

• thaen
    thaen

@weasel0, thanks for those UI ideas.  But I'm not sure I understand what end effect @DungeonMasterLoki wants that to have on his Campaign.

Post edited by thaen on
  • DungeonMasterLoki
    DungeonMasterLoki

Sorry, probably the easiest way to put it is this: I run a lot of games linked by setting but they've been run under a half dozen RPGs over the decades. I use one of my "Campaigns" as the data hub for the overall timepline, planar structure, etc. 

If you don't select a game system you can't make use of DSTs. I was wondering if it would help anyone else to allow access to multiple DSTS when a main system has not been chosen. 

Hope that's vaguely clear. Looooooooong week. 

Planejammer Panopticon: Central Hub for the Planejammer Campaign Series

Current Active Games:

Planejammer: Catch My Drift! (Starfinder RPG)

Planejammer: The Spelljoined (Pathfinder RPG) Campaign of the Year 2011

• thaen
    thaen

@DungeonMasterLoki, that makes sense.  What if we had a "Game System" dropdown on the Character page next to the DST dropdown?  If the GM has chosen an existing Game System for the Campaign, then the dropdown would be locked to that Game System.  But if the GM has not chosen an existing Game System, and has left the Game System blank, or entered a "custom" Game System, then the GM or Player Editing a Character would be able to choose from all of the game systems in the list (about 300 right now), and that would then filter the DSTs to be from whichever Game System they chose.  Would that address the issue you're seeing?

We do see a number of Campaigns that don't set their Game System, or that enter a "custom" Game System that is likely going to be able to use the DSTs from an existing Game System.  So this could be useful for other GMs as well.

There was also a recent change that's already been deployed where the DST dropdown will list the current DST for a Character, even if that DST isn't part of the Game System currently selected for the Campaign.