Download adventure log

dcgreenwood
dcgreenwood

Is there a way to download a campaigns complete adventure log?  Either to off, or html, or rtf?  Or anything?

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

Technically, you can get the information from the adventure log by way of the download campaign backup feature. However, it doesn't really come in a useable format. This is definitely something we should work to fix. I'll bring this up on the next team call.

All the best,
    - Kallak

Inner Council Member
    CotM Selection Committee
    Writer/Editor - Words In The Dark
    Obsidian Portal Community and Content Manager
    GameMaster - Crucible of the Blacksoul (CotM for Jan. 2013)

• Keryth987
    Keryth987

@Kallak. The Download campaign backup feature, as it currently exists, is nigh unto useless. PLEASE, have the programmers look at replacing this with something useful

• Kallak
    Kallak

This is absolutley 100% on our radar. I can't say anything else officially on this just yet.

All the best,
    - Kallak

Inner Council Member
    CotM Selection Committee
    Writer/Editor - Words In The Dark
    Obsidian Portal Community and Content Manager
    GameMaster - Crucible of the Blacksoul (CotM for Jan. 2013)

• killervp
    killervp

So glad- ever since the Reforge this feature has been frustrating...

Just trying to help out.

• thaen
    thaen

Can you give us some background here?  What do you use the downloaded Campaigns feature for that it doesn't currently do?

• killervp
    killervp

I always wanted to put all of the logs into an ebook..... Did that for my players after we moved the campaign.

Just trying to help out.

• thaen
    thaen

Cool, the "ebook" sounds like what dcgreenwood was originally looking for, but @Keryth987 sounds like he's looking for something else?