New to O.P.
Was originally at the RPTools forums until our group became thread stalked by a disgruntled ex-player.
We moved to Epic Words but soon discovered that a good deal of those who peruse those forums do so only "accidently".
(Seriously, THEIR words....not mine....wtf?)
So, our group has now decided to try this place out in the hopes of scaring up some players for our GURPS Shadowfell campaign and a GURPS Star Wars: The Dark Times converted "mini-adventure".
I have been a player of table top rpgs since The D&D Basic boxed set was released.
I have been a GM of table top rpg since TSR released the original Gamma World as "Metamorphosis Alpha".
Have tried many gaming systems over the years including:
- D&D Basic through AD&D 3e and 4e (But not 3.5e or Pathfinder....odd isn't it?).
- Gamma World (Pretty much all of it including the latest "card enhanced" fiasco....to my eternal shame).
- Heroes Unlimited
- Villains & Vigilantes (The system had MAJOR flaws in it but we had a lotta fun playin' THAT one).
- Marvel Superheroes (We learned it but only managed to complete one or two combats).
- TMNT (Meh).
- Rifts (Meh).
- Skyrealms of Jorune (Meh).
- MERPS (The critical hit tables were AWESOME!).
- Paranoia (Tried 15 times....NEVER finished a SINGLE adventure and we TRIED....LOADS of fun THAT one was!).
- Star Fleet Battles (I LOVED playing the Kzinti).
- Twilight 2000 (Meh).
- James Bond
- Star Frontiers
- Traveller (Pretty much all of it!)
- Universe (VERY different, but fun.)
- TSR's Boot Hill (Meh Squared).
- TSR's Top Secret (Meh Cubed).
- FASA Star Trek (Meh to the fourth power).
- Shadowrun (I STILL have a room full of d6's we used JUST for that game!)
- Star Wars d6 (Almost the last time a room full of d6's came in handy)
- Star Wars d20
- Star Wars d20 Saga
- SJG's Ogre
- SJG's Car Wars
- GURPS 1e through 4e (My poison of choice, especially since Power-Ups 5: Impulse Buys released!)
Whew....all that and I'm sure I have forgotten a few.
I currently play exclusively online with Maptools 1.3b87.
Am hoping to attract a few less "accidental gamers".
Oh, and I have no clue how to change my Avatar without going to the Avatar Art website in the process.
(THAT'S kinda annoying)
That pretty much concludes the story of me....now, please return your trays to the upright positions and fasten your safety belts.