Featured Campaign of the Month

Comments

• Vanillabean
    Vanillabean

Congrats to @Aggiebear90 and crew for winning Campaign of the Month for May 2022 with their campaign Revenge on the Kraken's Bane! Check out the campaign, then head over to the blog to read our interview and learn more about this unique swashbuckling adventure!

Know a campaign you think should be featured? Click here to nominate it for consideration!

Obsidian Portal Dungeon Manager || [email protected] 

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Congratulations to @AggieBear90 and team for winning Campaign of the Month.  Excellent interview, and great campaign!

smiley

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

I love this campaign- so very original!!  Congrats to @Aggiebear90 and the players.

Just trying to help out.

• Vanillabean
    Vanillabean

Congrats to @NimrodYanai, @Eranj, @GalS, @GuyB and @TomY for winning our June 2022 Campaign of the Month with their campaign, Baldur's Gate! Learn more about their campaign by reading their interview on the Obsidian Portal blog

Know a campaign you think should be featured? Click here to nominate it for consideration!

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Hell Yeah!  I echo those congratulations to @NimrodYanai, @Eranj, @GalS, @GuyB and @TomY!  Great to read the interview that explains so much about this amazing campaign site.

Inner Council Member

• Frak_Lou_Elmo
    Frak_Lou_Elmo

Wow! this Baldur's Gate campaign is amazing! I love the details in the map section, I don't think I have ever seen such a good breakdown of this city.

I also love the idea I read in the interview of getting the players to create a lot of NPC's and locations before the start. Saves you a lot of work as DM and lets the players own the world as well. 

congrats @NimrodYanai@Eranj@GalS@GuyB and @TomY!

twitter: @Frak_Lou_Elmo

• NimrodYanai
    NimrodYanai

Glad you enjoy it :)

• Vanillabean
    Vanillabean

It's that time again folks! We want to give @ketherian and party a hearty Congratulations for being our July 2022 Campaign of the Month, Signs and Portents!! Don't forget to head over to our blog for our interview to learn more about this awesome campaign!

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Congratulations to @ketherian and team for winning the latest CotM.  

This site has been running for 10 years, so I'm sure the recognition and reward has been a long time coming!

wink

Inner Council Member

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

I was actually shocked that this campaign had never won- congratulations on a way overdue win!

Just trying to help out.

• Vanillabean
    Vanillabean

It's that time again folks! Congratulations to @JayDoubleA and crew for winning our August 2022 Campaign of the Month with their campaign In Over Their Heads!!

Head over to our blog for our interview to learn more about this awesome campaign!

Know a campaign you think should be featured? Click here to nominate it for consideration!

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Congratulations to @JayDoubleA and team for winning CotM August.  Fantastic interview and amazingly designed campaign page.

smiley

Inner Council Member

• Frak_Lou_Elmo
    Frak_Lou_Elmo

Congrats @JayDoubleA and thanks for the mention  in the interview :)

twitter: @Frak_Lou_Elmo

• Vanillabean
    Vanillabean

A huge congratulations to @rappt0r and crew for their campaign Merovia, our September 2022 Campaign of the Month!

Head over to the blog and read our interview with GM rappt0r to get a peek behind the screen!

Know a campaign you think should be featured? Click here to nominate it for consideration!

Post edited by Vanillabean on

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Congratulations @rappt0r and Team.

Your campaign is beautifully designed and the interview was really informative.  I particularly enjoyed your pearl of wisdom "plant seeds".  I think this is great advice for any GM building a world with a view to running a campaign.  I agree wholeheartedly with the strategy and try to do it myself as much as possible, although often ideas get forgotten about.  However, when one brings back a distant event into current play, it is almost always enthusiastically received by the players.

I hope more people will see this and move over to your campaign page to give it the "LIKES" it deserves.

smiley

Inner Council Member

• Vanillabean
    Vanillabean

Congratulations to our @Dropbeartots and party for winning our October Campaing of the Month with their stunning campaign, Wildside! Head over to the blog to get some behind-the-screen insight from Dropbeartots themselves!

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Cogratulations to @Dropbeartots and team for winning CotM October 2022.  Very nifty looking site, and great interview, by the way....

smiley

Inner Council Member

• Omegabase
    Omegabase

@Dropbeartots, congrats on a great site and SR6 campaign CotM.  Still got my SR 20th anniversary edition around here somewhere...

About 'in-person gaming on hiatus', are you using any of the great options for remote play out there? Free options too, such as RPTools/Maptools which has allowed my group to keep gaming remote for many years (even to display VTTs in person).  Combine with Discord and you are set.

Post edited by Omegabase on

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arcanearth

Gammaworld 2754

• Vanillabean
    Vanillabean

Congratulations to our Novemeber 2022 Campaign of the Month: Curse of the Crimson Throne! We've got an incredible interview with @Mogo and party which you can check out on our blog! A well deserved win for an impressive campaign!

• Sulaco
    Sulaco

So just out of curiosity, since the November 2022 CotM pulled a lot of stuff directly from my own campaign site - including custom graphics, text, and straight up copy-pasting the Wiki - do I get an honourable mention or something?

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Congratulations to @Mogo and Team for winning CotM!

@Sulaco, I'll speak to @Mogo and get back to you in due course.

Inner Council Member

• Mogo
    Mogo

@Sulaco You absolutely deserve an honorable mention and my thanks! I didn't realize how much I'd borrowed/copied from your page, I'd used Google to find a lot of my initial material before the campaign started. 

Post edited by Mogo on
  • twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Remember, if anyone wants to nominate a Campaign to be considered, please do so in the Nominate CotM Here! thread.

Inner Council Member

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Hi @Sulaco, @Mogo has responded to me and I have sent you a Private Message.

Inner Council Member

• Vanillabean
    Vanillabean

Happy New Year Obsidian Portal! It's time to announce our first winner of our Campaign of the Month for the year of 2023! A huge congrats to @DSMfive and crew for their campaign: Fake News, Real Adventure, our winner for January 2023!! Start the new year off right by swinging by the OP blog to read our interview with DSMfive (after you check out this amazing campaign, of course)!

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

Congratulations @DSMfive and crew!  Unique landing page!  Nice work!

Just trying to help out.

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Congratulations to @DSMfive and team for winning this month's award.  Great interview with many insights.

smiley

Inner Council Member

• cgregory
    cgregory

Playing reporter Lester Nessorc in DSMfive's campaign has been lots of fun.

They are among us!

XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016

• Vanillabean
    Vanillabean

It's a new month and that means it's time to celebrate another awesome campaign! The honor of Campaign of the Month for February 2023 goes to @Elmuggs and crew for their campaign The Domain of Dread Council Meeting!!! Be sure to check out the campaign before heading over to the OP blog to read our exclusive interview with the mastermind behind it all, Elmuggs!

• ElMuggs
    ElMuggs

Eeep!..... um I mean thank you! :D

DM of The Domains of Dread Council Meeting (...a Comedic Misadventure though the mists of a re-imagined Ravenloft! ) - COTM Feb 2023!