Featured Campaign of the Month

1303132333436»

Comments

• Vanillabean
    Vanillabean

Congrats to @Aggiebear90 and crew for winning Campaign of the Month for May 2022 with their campaign Revenge on the Kraken's Bane! Check out the campaign, then head over to the blog to read our interview and learn more about this unique swashbuckling adventure!

Know a campaign you think should be featured? Click here to nominate it for consideration!

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Congratulations to @AggieBear90 and team for winning Campaign of the Month.  Excellent interview, and great campaign!

smiley

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

I love this campaign- so very original!!  Congrats to @Aggiebear90 and the players.

Just trying to help out.

• Vanillabean
    Vanillabean

Congrats to @NimrodYanai, @Eranj, @GalS, @GuyB and @TomY for winning our June 2022 Campaign of the Month with their campaign, Baldur's Gate! Learn more about their campaign by reading their interview on the Obsidian Portal blog

Know a campaign you think should be featured? Click here to nominate it for consideration!

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Hell Yeah!  I echo those congratulations to @NimrodYanai, @Eranj, @GalS, @GuyB and @TomY!  Great to read the interview that explains so much about this amazing campaign site.

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• Frak_Lou_Elmo
    Frak_Lou_Elmo

Wow! this Baldur's Gate campaign is amazing! I love the details in the map section, I don't think I have ever seen such a good breakdown of this city.

I also love the idea I read in the interview of getting the players to create a lot of NPC's and locations before the start. Saves you a lot of work as DM and lets the players own the world as well. 

congrats @NimrodYanai@Eranj@GalS@GuyB and @TomY!

twitter: @Frak_Lou_Elmo

• NimrodYanai
    NimrodYanai

Glad you enjoy it :)

• Vanillabean
    Vanillabean

It's that time again folks! We want to give @ketherian and party a hearty Congratulations for being our July 2022 Campaign of the Month, Signs and Portents!! Don't forget to head over to our blog for our interview to learn more about this awesome campaign!