About time I did this

Comments

• Duskreign
    Duskreign
    Well, ok, but it's gonna get confusing. I prefer Duskreign, but whatcha gonna do.

Oh! Oh. I see. You meant...

Without pie, I just can't seem to focus. It's as if I'm pie-eyed.
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    Nah you're Dusk or Dusky.. Or (insert extremely long apiestle name here)

You know you could run to a gas station and get those hand pies..
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    you know I think his apiestle name is actually shorter than insert extremely long apiestle name here.
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    I thought it was really long.. did I get confused.. I shal go pester Rase
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    it was long, but not THAT long :P
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    Yeah, but what am I gonna be eating on the way? If I can't have pie on the way to get pie, then forget the whole thing.

You can call me whatever you want, just don't call me late for dinner (is dinner pie? TELL ME DINNER IS PIE!)
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    Dinner is always Pie in the holy place that is the Pie Gods temple.. do you have hotpockets? they're like portable pies..
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    With molten lava inside.
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    Holy Toledo, she's right!
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    :D Yay! I helped!
  • Poutine_Paladin
    Poutine_Paladin
    I think it's funny that I disappeared for a bit there to go have dinner (which I capped off with a huge slice of chocolate cheesecake) and when I came back my thread had been pie-jacked. Perhaps this religion/cult would benefit from the services of a holy warrior of some kind? May I offer the services of Poutine Pie-ladin?
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    Welcome to the slice (no?) my Brother!
    Post edited by gaaran on
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    That's Fabulous Gaaran ^_^

You want to be an Apiestle? We have openings~~
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    PoutPie has a great ring to it
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    it does.. ^_^
  • Poutine_Paladin
    Poutine_Paladin
    It would be both an honor and privilege to serve as such. Though we'll have to work on those nicknames...not a fan so far, but don't stop trying.
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    Pieladin?
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    C'mon... PotPie, PoutPie... that's golden filling right there.

For a title you could be the Premiere Pieladin of Pastries?

And what about just pal... that's pretty friendly :)
  • Poutine_Paladin
    Poutine_Paladin
    Pal's okay...certainly friendly...I think it has to be capitalized, though. I kinda like the Premiere Pieladin of Pastries for a title...but how does the ranking system work? Where do I fall in the Peirarchy?
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    I'm not sure, I think the 8 Pieous Priests of the Grand Octopie (first come first serve) each have an even slice, with 4 and 20 serveants.
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    Well I'm ranked number one.. not sure why.. Rase would know.. it's his Pie God..

I think it's first come first serve in the ranks.. and I like you're title as well..

Hmmm I'm still looking for a nickname for yah though
  • Poutine_Paladin
    Poutine_Paladin
    Where do I sign up to get servants? I want servants, too. Can I get servants, too? Can I? Can I?
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    No, no, no... it's SERVEants, that wasn't a typo :P.
  • Poutine_Paladin
    Poutine_Paladin
    Okay...but my request still stands.
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    You have to message this dude --->>>> http://www.obsidianportal.com/profile/Rase%20Cidraen

I'm not sure if he's still lurking around the forums..
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    Rase is a busy man, but he's active in the forums every day, just about. When he sees this, I'm sure he'll toss PoP-pie into the mix.

No?

Well, they can't all be gold. Some are bound to be electrum.
  • arsheesh
    arsheesh
    Welcome Poutine (Routine?) Paladin, and pie cultist adept,

It's nice to see new faces here at the portal. I never had any computer programming or web-site design experience either before I joined up with the OP. I learned allot from "This":http://forums.obsidianportal.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=1114&page=1#Item_26 handy dandy little thread however; maybe you'll find it useful as well. This community is full of helpful people so don't hesitate to ask any questions about formatting/site design that you may have. Other than that, glad to have you on board.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
  • Silence_Eve
    Silence_Eve
    This is what happens when I go to bed...I miss everything.

Welcome to forums, man.
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    Sweet Pie Lord, what have I done?! I feel like I have created... something... mons-wonderous? Welcome to the Crust, Poutpie Pieladin! May your stay here be both savory and flaky! (Darn, now I'm doing it!)

I hear that - about the busy comment! Color the "Pierticle":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/planescape-campaign/wikis/hanseath updated! (Okay, so I can't make Article into a Pie word...)

Darn, I seem like I missed all of the fun last night! (Curse me for updating my wiki's graphics - although my Gmail wasn't updating with new posts. Lame :( ) ...Although pretty much all of this was happening while I was asleep, it seems. (Are you all on the West coast, or something?)
  • Silence_Eve
    Silence_Eve
    Embir and I are central...she is probably passed out from chatting it last night.

...and my migraine still hasn't gone away >_>