Hello/from an Oldtimer DM

2»

Comments

• Duskreign
    Duskreign
    I say! Good form!

Seriously, I am looking forward to seeing this. It would be interesting for me to be able to honestly tell my players it's not my fault when a bugbear decides to grab the halfling and use her as an offhand weapon.

I hope there is room for a funny option like that in your AI. if not, I'm shoehorning it in and inventing a D21 just so I can have bugbears grab small pcs and use them as offhand weapons. Because now, I need that to happen.
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    Hahaha! Wonderful! ...I wonder... 21 sided polygons should exist... why not make them in dice form? ...That would be a wonderfully expensive niche market... custom, nonstandard dice.
  • Kuzgan_Thunderhammer
    Kuzgan_Thunderhammer
    Duskreign:

No the AI is not built for funny moments, though some of the stupid monster could just wind up standing there for a round. you of course can add those funny moments in the DC check.

What you are talking about is very common in role master I remember my mage internelizing a spell and the result read something like this" All your friends gather round as you give off a brilliant light show for a few moment then you crumple to dust".

Since the AI will be in Excell format you can change it anyway you wish.

Kuzgan_Thunderhammer
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    lol.

Oooh, Muzlin the Muzgician is putting on a lightshow for us!

*clap clap clap

Oh, my Goddess, he just exploded into flames...

*clap clap clap
  • JonathonVolkmer
    JonathonVolkmer
    Late, late, as usual, but just thought I would add my welcome to the list. Also, I like the effect tiles - very neat.

-JTV
  • Kuzgan_Thunderhammer
    Kuzgan_Thunderhammer
    OK I am still working on the Monster AI, but I did finish my campaign map. It is posted here http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/sixmercsforhire/maps/show/11599
    It is made in NWN2 like I said. The pin is linked to the Town of the players first adventure. the cool part is all that was on the map.I just zoomed in and repositioned the camera to show the town,added the fog and poof a first hand look of the town is produced.All built within the virtual map. I too have campaign cartographer and even CC3 cannot do this.

Let me know what you think

Kuzgan_Thunderhammer