ADDED - "Back to NPC Tracker" Button

Comments

• DarthKrzysztof
    DarthKrzysztof
    One thing that would help me tremendously is a button on an NPC's page to take me back to the NPC tracker tab. If I'm editing NPCs one after the other, it would save me the trouble of having to navigate my Back button's drop-down menu after each one - or, what I usually do, click on the campaign title in the NPC page, then click to the NPC tracker all over again.

Thank you in advance for your consideration!
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    Oooh, I will second this request. I didn't think much about it when generating the big ol' list of NPCs out of the DM's notebook.

And I must admit the odds of him going in and modifying more than one character at a stretch are pretty slim, but still. If he's got me typing, we might be able to get two done. =)
  • Micah
    Micah
    I may just change the "NPC in XXX" link to go directly to the NPC tracker. I've had this same problem myself.

I'm adding it to my todo list right now...
  • Micah
    Micah
    Look for this soon...
  • TroyAlford
    TroyAlford
    Thanks Micah. :) Looking forward to this one. Sometimes the smallest changes are some of the most rewarding. :)
  • Micah
    Micah
    It's live now. Let me know if there are any problems.
  • DarthKrzysztof
    DarthKrzysztof
    bq. It’s live now. Let me know if there are any problems.

Great news - thanks a lot for this!