ADDED - Filter Games with no Content

Charsen
Charsen
edited November 2007 in Feature Requests

Comments

• Charsen
    Charsen
    Would it be possible to filter out games with no content? When looking through the list of campaigns, I find myself clicking on a lot of them only to find no pages at all. Not even a character added.

I thought I could go by the rating, but apparently people give empty campaigns high scores, as many campaigns are completely empty and still have 2-3 stars with 5+ votes. I mean, who gives an empty campaign a good score!? Kinda frustrating...

Anyway, it would be great if empty campaigns older than some arbitrary number of days would be hidden.

Also, if games that have added content could get a "New Content!" tag next to them, that would be sweet. :)
  • Micah
    Micah
    It's a good idea. I'll add this to the list, although it might be awhile before I can get to it.
  • Charsen
    Charsen
    Great! I look forward to it... :)
  • Micah
    Micah
    Working on this now. Hopefully I can get it in soon.
  • TroyAlford
    TroyAlford
    Mandi:

My guess would be that a lot of those "empty" games that have multiple votes are actually private games where people are sharing a single GM account, and the game's content is actually all GM-only. :) Just an insight... good suggestions. :)
  • Micah
    Micah
    The campaign list now defaults to showing only non-empty campaigns. These are defined as campaigns that have at least 1 adventure log post. So, to get on the list is very easy, just make a post that says "more to come, stay tuned" or something similar.