[Feature Request] Image Uploader folders

sandman
sandman
edited July 2010 in Feature Requests
First of all, thanks for updating the Image Uploader devs! I've been waiting for this feature to be updated, since I've run into problems with it from time to time.

Since the devs mentioned _"look forward to future improvements where we

Comments

• sandman
    sandman
    Anyone?
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    Well, I think it's a great idea. I however, only have 3 images uploaded to OP at the moment. I need to make folders on my photobucket, but I'm scared of what all I will break.
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    I only just started using the image uploader. I've been having intermittent disappearing images from imageshack recently, so I started giving it a whirl. Already, on the Fantastinomicon image uploader, there are several pages of images, and I can certainly see how it could get difficult to find what we are looking for.

In the Fantastinomicon image uploader, we have a bunch of letter-images to start paragraphs with. They should be in a "Letters" folder. So, yeah, I agree, Sandman. It just took me this long to understand where you were coming from.
  • sandman
    sandman
    bq). I however, only have 3 images uploaded to OP at the moment.

Sure, most people probably have few files uploaded directly on their accounts, but if we are going to REALLY use our storage here (5GB), then some sort of organization system/tool will be needed IMO.

bq). I