Problems with ratings - official thread

Comments

• Duskreign
    Duskreign
    SMALL SOFT DR... damn it...

AMEN!
  • sandman
    sandman
    Just to clarify Duskreign: the idea of a "like" system is based on a "Like/UNlike" system (instead of dislike). That way, you would only support someone's campaign with positive rating (without degrees), with the option to unlike it if you change your mind later.

bq). Also, the idea of simply having a favorites system, but being able to opt out of the updates would be a decent way to do it too.

That could work too.

Even better if both things could be implemented.

*_Edit:_* oh, I forgot, AMEN!
    Post edited by sandman on
  • FrankSirmarco
    FrankSirmarco
    Dusk reign, while you are not a man of few words, you have probably made the best point in this thread.

Amen!
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    Yeah, I take the "spaghetti on the wall" approach to talking. Probably better for all of you if I continued my self-imposed moratorium on visiting the forum.

But still, I think there is something resembling a consensus in the makings, here.
  • FrankSirmarco
    FrankSirmarco
    Good afternoon, OPites:

I just realized that items & characters can still be given a 1-5 star rating. Also, you can still view how you rated various campaign pages on your profile page. Since none of this data seems to matter any more, it makes sense to get rid of it altogether, right? Perhaps it'll free up some space to work on newer, better, and cooler stuff for Ascendant members (nudge-nudge, wink-wink)...