Packet Status (schwag!)

Micah
Micah
edited July 2010 in General Archive
I'm still putting together the Emissary packets. I got the stickers and they look great, but I'm still waiting on an order of t-shirts as well as some fliers to hand out.

Everything should come together by mid-July, at which point I'll start shipping things out. It should definitely arrive for everyone in time for GenCon, but if your convention is a little earlier, I may ship you a temporary packet with some stickers and older fliers.

I'll make sure to give an update when the packets are shipped.

Comments

• DreadGazebo
    DreadGazebo
    Super pumped about this, are we going to do a meet up for all the Emissaries at GenCon this year?
  • Charlie_L_Hall
    Charlie_L_Hall
    That would be a decent idea. I'm in. Best place to reach me is via Twitter these days. @TheWander14
  • Leahcim
    Leahcim
    Sounds good to me. :)
  • Matt_James
    Matt_James
    Awesome!
  • Sewicked
    Sewicked
    *raises hand* am I the only one giggling hysterically? I am? Oh. I wish I were going to Gencon. It's on my wish list.
  • Micah
    Micah
    I'll see about setting up a GenCon meetup.
  • Micah
    Micah
    GenCon meetup discussion here: "http://forums.obsidianportal.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=1421":http://forums.obsidianportal.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=1421
    Post edited by Micah on
  • Leahcim
    Leahcim
    Three weeks until the fun begins.
  • Leahcim
    Leahcim
    I got my package today. T-shirt looks awesome. :) I look forward to sporting it at gaming events.
  • Zmann966
    Zmann966
    I got my package two days ago, everything looks awesome. Can't wait to rock my +1 Dark gray shirt on Friday at San Diego International Comic-Con!
  • DreadGazebo
    DreadGazebo
    Still waiting on mine, it's been 9 days. I hope it gets here before GenCon!
  • Micah
    Micah
    I'll send another your way. Should get there with plenty of time to spare.
  • DreadGazebo
    DreadGazebo
    Awesome, got the shipping notification in my email this morning. I can reimburse shipping since you've paid it twice now. Just let me know
  • Micah
    Micah
    Nah, no need to reimburse. It's a marketing expense.

Dunno what happened to the other one. I've always been very pleased with USPS. Maybe I didn't put on enough postage.
  • Zmann966
    Zmann966
    Comic-Con went awesome! Besides the fact of being an all around kickass con, I got about half my stickers and fliers out there. I wore my shirt on Friday and got some very nice comments on it.
    I'll scour my camera for pictures once I get settled in back home, and I'll post any relevant ones.

PAX Prime here I come!
  • DreadGazebo
    DreadGazebo
    I had to choose PAX prime or Gencon this year, maybe next I'll switch it up. Consider me jealous!
  • Leahcim
    Leahcim
    Yeah, I would love to see some Comic-Con pics. :)

Less then one week until Gen Con madness ensues, woohoo!
  • Charlie_L_Hall
    Charlie_L_Hall
    Micah, got my UPS notice in my email this evening. Looking forward to pimping the site for you, and my group is looking forward to trying out the service. GenCon or bust!

What size shirt did you send me?
  • Charlie_L_Hall
    Charlie_L_Hall
    I've no doubt it will.