[Feature Request] Icons Game System

FifthWanderer
edited May 2010 in Feature Requests
With the upcoming release of Icons, would it be possible to add it to the list of game systems? I've got the preorder PDF, and I'm planning on using Obsidian Portal for my campaign.

Comments

• daddystabz
    Please add ICONS to the games list. A lot of people plan on playing this wonderful game.
  • FifthWanderer
    BUMP

OF

DOOM!!!
  • tinkeron
    tinkeron
    Yes! ICONS is fantastic. A pretty please, must add with all the toppings.
  • FifthWanderer
    Icons is now supported! And with a dynamic character sheet. Still a little buggy. :D
    Post edited by FifthWanderer on
  • tinkeron
    tinkeron
    Ah! It renders differently in IE. Working on it as we speak. Any other details I'm missing?

Thanks for letting me know, ascensionschild.
  • FifthWanderer
    Some of the dropdown boxes on the sheet are tricky to use. And Qualities and Challenges aren't showing up properly. I'm using Firefox, if that makes a difference.
  • tinkeron
    tinkeron
    I'm not sure about he dropdowns as I didn't include dropdowns in my code, but I know how to fix the qualities and challenges, which have been submitted for approval. Thanks for catching those!
  • FifthWanderer
    Grr wrong word, not dropdowns. I meant to say that some of the edit boxes are hard to use. Sometimes I went to click on a box, and got the one underneath it.
  • tinkeron
    tinkeron
    Got it in the que. I'm just waiting for Micah's approval.