Character tab help required please

atem55
edited June 2010 in Campaign Portal Building
Hi,

I have created my campaign, added a intro ,updated the log a couple of times etc.

I've also added my 5 PC's to the characters section and changed ownership to the registered individual, however, the player is unable to see the character sheet 'crunch' that i have added for him. I, as the GM, am also unable to see the sheet unless i paste it into the 'Secret GM only' section, is this right? Or am i doing something wrong? The exact same code is pasted in the player section as is in the GM section, but he can see nothing :(

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

I have reposted this from General discussion section, apologies, should have posted here first.

Comments

• Hardhead
    Hardhead
    Have you tried deleting and recreating the character?
  • atem55
    I, as GM, have just deleted the character and recreated him. I entered a few words in each of the boxes, Description, Bio, GM Only, and all I am seeing is the GM only text, is that right? I would have thought I would see all 3 entries?

I will check with the player this evening if he can login under his account and see the other 2 entries, but it would seem odd that the GM cant see everything?
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    Yeah something is screwy there.
  • atem55
    Solved! it appears the problem was creating the character as a PC with the 4th ED template. When I add a character as a NPC and then save it and THEN convert it to a PC the description and bio boxes etc remain. :)