Cortex firefly game looking for players.

vonpenguin
vonpenguin
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
I hope putting this here is ok. Didn't see anywhere else it really seemed to fit. So I'm starting a Firefly game using maptools and need some more players. Our Page is at http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/a-very-fine-hat . There's not much on there yet. We have a brainstorming session planned out loosely for this weekend after which I should have enough locked down to put up a good summery. Just message me if you're interested.

Thanks for reading.

PS: Also this will be my first time in the GM chair so don't bother joining if you don't want to deal with the occasional mistake.

Comments

• Hardhead
    Hardhead
    Hey, welcome aboard! While you'll find a lot of people here ready to help you put your site together, you're not going to find many players, as this forum is populated mainly by the GMs of games here on the Portal. If you're looking for players, you might want to try some other big gaming sites, like ENWorld or maybe hit up some Firefly fan sites.