Campaign Home page problem

Fluke
Fluke
edited June 2010 in Campaign Portal Building
I have updated my Campaign home page a couple times now but the Campaign synopsis has not changed on the main Campaigns list since I created the campaign nearly 2 years ago. I would like my Campaign synopsis on there to reflect where my campaign is currently at. Any suggestions or maybe an admin that could remidy this issue?

Comments

• Morrinn
    Morrinn
    Could it be that you are confusing the "Main Page" with the "Wiki Main Page"?
    I know I made that mistake a once...
  • Fluke
    Fluke
    Nope, My Wiki just has the campaign specific rules. I'm talking about the info on the "Home" tab of my campaign; I change the info there but the info on the Campaigns list is the same as when I created the log.
  • Fluke
    Fluke
    If anyone thinks they can help, go to the campaigns page and click on the Mutants & Masterminds system link, my campaign is the fourth one. Read the synopsis there and then click on the campaign and you'll see that the text is different.
    Post edited by Fluke on
  • super_rats
    super_rats
    Sorry, no help, but mine does the same thing so you're not crazy or anything. The blurb on the campaign page is two years old and the campaign is much different now, so I get where you're coming from.
  • Fluke
    Fluke
    epic *BUMP*!