Feature Request: Campaign Forum Notification

Hardhead
Hardhead
edited May 2010 in Feature Requests
It'd be really nice if every time a player or the GM posted in the campaign forum, all the players/GMs got an email letting them know, just like how I get an email now if someone comments on my site. This seems like it'd be really easy to implement, and it'd really help in getting the players involved in the site. Right now, I'm paying for a premium membership, but my forum is probably going to be pretty barren since there's no notification to my players when someone posts.

Comments

• gaaran
    gaaran
    I second that idea, would be really handy.
  • Neikron
    Neikron
    Definitely going to 3rd that request.
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    uh... 4th? :)
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    5th! Although I'd like a "NEW" icon on the Forum tab more. Also the ability to make the forum 'open' to all the OP members (as of now I think only ones associated with the campaign can post.)
  • Shadowkiller
    Shadowkiller
    At the bottom of every thread in your campaign forum, just below where you put the text to post, there is an Email Notification bar. Click on it and you can select people within the campaign to send an email notification to. Tell your players to use it and your issue is taken care of.

Please correct me if that isn't what you are asking for.
  • Hardhead
    Hardhead
    Was that always there? Maybe I'm crazy. Thanks. :)