YAY I have Ascended!

JimTriche
JimTriche
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
Do we get cookies now?

Comments

• arsheesh
    arsheesh
    Good on ya Jim, way to support the Portal. I'm planning on doing likewise sometime this summer. Till then, I will just have to make do with being unenlightened.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    MY wife let me get it for my birthday.
  • arsheesh
    arsheesh
    Yeah that's sort of what I figured I'd ask for as well. My birthday's in July though, so I'll have to wait till then.
    Post edited by arsheesh on
  • sandman
    sandman
    Welcome to the club Jim, hahaha.

I actually *started* as an Ascendant member, since I saw the link in an RPG web that offered a 30-day trial as Ascendant, and I enjoyed the site so much I decided to buy the Yearly membership because I wanted to build my campaign here.
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    To be honest, until I get better at a few things, I probably won't have anything on here that actually requires ascendant membership, BUT it's such a wonderful site that I felt the need to support it.
  • twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf
    I started on OP last November and worked alone designing and adding wikipages until becoming Ascendant in May as a Birthday Present to myself. One of the major benefits for me is the Forum. Although two of my players are not connected to the internet at the moment, most of the others contribute and I find it an invaluable tool for general discussion outside of the gaming hours - for us Tuesday nights! I wouldn't be without Ascendancy now for all the hobbits in the Shire!

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• FrankSirmarco
    FrankSirmarco
    Yeah, I ascended for my birthday, too.