Hello from a newbie

vonpenguin
vonpenguin
edited December 2009 in Player Lounge

Comments

• vonpenguin
    vonpenguin
    Hello. I'm Vonpenguin. Found this site by mistake but it looks interesting. I don't have access to spellcheck at the moment so please forgive my spelling errors. My RP Experiance is just over four years of freeform, journal based writing. I've tried to get into tabletop a number of times but it has never really panned out. Currantly I'm very interested in the cortex system (I own the Firefly and Battlestar Galactica books). It seems simple, fun, and more of an aid to RP than a hinderance.
  • autumnschild
    autumnschild
    Hi Vonpenguin!

Great username, by the way. We're glad to have you :) Feel free to start up a campaign, or join an existing one, and let us know how it goes, ok?

Good Gaming,
    AutumnsChild(dan)
  • drubixcube
    drubixcube
    welcome aboard, vonpenguin -

i also picked up the firefly game not that long ago. i'm a big fan of simple-as-dirt roleplaying systems (started out with WEG star wars). not much experience with the cortex system but i'd love to see a good firefly game go up on the Portal.

i'm trying to convince my players to start one as a side game to runestone. check us out at: http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/runestone