A Place for Pictures

Corradus
Corradus
edited November 2009 in Feature Requests

Comments

• Corradus
    Corradus
    Hello *waves*

One thing I think would go well is a gallery for pictures. I am not talking about a place for maps (which has already been provided - thanks!), I mean a place to store pictures not unlike some blogs or LJ.

I often run modern and/or sci-fi games, where a picture is worth a thousand words and it would be nice to be able to point to a gallery here and a specific pic name within it and say "Here, it looks like this!"

Other than that this is looking pretty good...
  • autumnschild
    autumnschild
    There's an old proverb that's along the lines of 'Ask and ye shall recieve.' So there ye go.

Good Gaming,
    AutumnsChild(dan)
  • Dra8er
    Dra8er
    Simple solution, I use photobucket (there are a million free hosting sites out there) and simply link to them in my wiki, blog, posts, what have you. Easy work around.
  • autumnschild
    autumnschild
    To further tantalize, this is the next big feature we're adding to the site. Should be up this (or next) week.

Good Gaming,
    AutumnsChild(dan)
  • Dra8er
    Dra8er
    SWEET Update BTW.
  • autumnschild
    autumnschild
    Thanks Dra8er!
  • ChainsawXIV
    ChainsawXIV
    I see the post on the front page about this, but for the life of me I cannot find the feature itself... What am I missing?
  • autumnschild
    autumnschild
    It's the right-most icon above the editing text boxs when your editing a page.
  • ChainsawXIV
    ChainsawXIV
    Thanks. Was looking for a management screen of some kind, and didn't expect it there, all low profile like.
  • autumnschild
    autumnschild
    We're all about the low profile. We try to make it so Obsidian Portal is the backdrop of people's campaigns, and not IN YOUR FACE. It's a choice that has infiltrated much of our design and implementation.
  • Dra8er
    Dra8er
    & too your credit it works wonderfully, I was a bit skeptical at first - "bah just a wiki", but I must say it is truly a Gaming Nerds Paradise, Thank You!