500 Errors when attempting to Save / Create Wiki pages

Dungeon_Master_Loki
Dungeon_Master_Loki

I've been getting these periodically over the past few days. I usually attribute it to a brute force attack on your servers as is all too common these days. Today they've been all day, and started during some major updates. Every time I try to create or edit a page either the button does not respond to being pressed, or when it does times out to a 500 error rather than saving. At this point it's been non functional for a few hours. 

Win 10, Win 11

Edge, Chrome, Firefox

Cincinnati, OH (EST)

Game Designer, Pro GM, multiple ENnie Award winner

GM of Planejammer: The Spelljoined (Pathfinder 1e) Campaign of the Year 2011 and still going strong!

GM of The Planewalker's Guild (Pathfinder 1e) 

Need a GM? Book me today!

Comments

• vadercomplex
    vadercomplex

Hey @dungeon_master_loki!

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing these issues, but thank you for bringing it to our attention! Can you tell me around what time you experienced this, in your time zone? Can you also let me know what campaign this is happening under? Have you already taken any steps to circumvent the issue, and if so, which steps? These details will help with my report to the team!

Thank you again for your patience! 

Obsidian Portal Support Druid | [email protected]

• Dungeon_Master_Loki
    Dungeon_Master_Loki

Campaign was Planejammer Panopticon (first link in my sig) 

Time was from about 11am EST until about 8pm yesterday. 

Just kept waiting and trying to to see if the issue would self resolve, which it did hours later. 

Merci beaucoup! 

Game Designer, Pro GM, multiple ENnie Award winner

GM of Planejammer: The Spelljoined (Pathfinder 1e) Campaign of the Year 2011 and still going strong!

GM of The Planewalker's Guild (Pathfinder 1e) 

Need a GM? Book me today!

• vadercomplex
    vadercomplex

@dungeon_master_loki - well thank you for the report, I'm going to forward this to my team just in case! 

Obsidian Portal Support Druid | [email protected]