OP Support: Bianca, the Weekend Support Druid!

vadercomplex
vadercomplex

Hey OP Fam!

My name is Bianca, and I'm the weekend support druid here at Obsidian Portal. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧  I joined the team not long ago in March, and take over for Jesse on their days off. So far, I've been having a wonderful time here with all of you and feel blessed to be apart of this team. (ಥ﹏ಥ)

I am 28, AZ Native, my TTRPG history isn't the most expansive but I'm hoping to change that in the years to come! I've played a few campaigns, always as my main OC "sage", usually a elf druid. I've just recently made a batch of good friends to play campaigns with, and goodness knows how difficult that can be to achieve! 

I have a love for anything fantastical, and I'm always interested in learning more. I'm also interested in trying out more one shot campaigns, 2 players, and even one player games! I've never DM'd myself yet, but my plans are to create a game inspired by some really neat dreams I've had. ٩(◕‿◕。)۶ So that's really exciting, and I'm learning so much by observing everyone's passion and experiences. 

I love helping people, and in my personal life I dedicate my time to community service or animal rehabilitation - so feel free to ask me for help whenever you need. 。^‿^。

Thanks for hanging out on our platform; we are so grateful to you! Keep on, keeping on. ヾ(⌐■_■)/

Obsidian Portal Support Druid | [email protected]

Comments