Error when Adding Char pics

kitkatt219
kitkatt219
edited November 2009 in Bug Reports

Comments

• kitkatt219
    kitkatt219
    I am new to Obsidian, so please excuse the ignorance this post might reveal. I keep receiving an error when I try to upload a picture to my NPC's. I have uploaded a total of three without issue but now it won't work. Are free accounts only allowed so much capacity for such things before their cut off or is it an actual error? The error I receive is just a red bar above my campaign that states "there was a problem uploading the image". I'm using safari 4.0, but have also tried it on mozilla with little success.

-kat
  • autumnschild
    autumnschild
    Hi KitKatt219,

Are you still having this issue? What are the file types of the images that you're having trouble uploading? How large are they? Can you give us a link to your campaign?
  • kitkatt219
    kitkatt219
    Autumnchild,
    I am no longer having this issue. Apparently the jpeg was growing larger somewhere between my saving it on my comp and the upload process. It seems like it would be easier though if the error specified the issue (such as if its too large or an unsupported format) instead of just stating "there was an error". If I would have known that the file was becoming to large from the start I could have known it was a quick fix and wouldn't of had to pester you. :) Thanks for quick response anyway,

-kat

http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/the-great-wyrm-of-eberron
  • autumnschild
    autumnschild
    No worries! Descriptive error messages are a passion of mine! I will add this to the Tome of Known Issues, and we will address it in time.

Good Gaming,

AutumnsChild(dan)