In A Independance/Traveller RPG would the humans be paranoia enough to kill A 12 year old alien?

marshalljames1
edited June 2022 in General Discussion

I've had a idea for A Independance/Traveller RPGt that takes place during the 1st invasion and I want to know, given that A Alien came to Earth and has spend most of the last 3 days wiping out human cities and 1 tried to murder the president only a few hours ago

So bearing that in mind would the humans hatred, paranoid and anger towards all Aliens be enough for them A to murder, as in not just kill, A Female Alien thats appears to be her races equivalentof A 12 year old Human, she's  the intellectual, mental, emotional and physical equivalent of A 12 year old Human but she's a lot older, just because she's A Alien and despite the fact that her race is willing to help?

A few hours after The President gives The Order to nuke the bastards but before they actually do it they get A unexpected visit, its another Alien, but this 1 claims she's friendly, and she actually is, and wants a chat

The visitors A Female Alien Child, The Staff of and other people at Area 51 don't call her A Girl because her race may count that as a insult, her race don't but the humans don't know that but after what's happened over the last 2 days they need all the help they can get, so they won't chance angering her

The Visitor is A Female Alien Child who appears to be her races equivalent of A 12 year old and she says her race is wiling and able to help against these, she then says a word in her races language, The Humans don't understand her but their smart enough to guess, and they guess right, that the word she said is how her race says bastard

The girls 48 year old but because the rate they age at is 1 4th the rate a human ages at she really is her races equivalent of A 12 year old, her race figuring that The Human wouldn't shoot a child what appears to be her races equivalent of A 12 year old, and I'm even going to have her race look like Aleita's Lyoko Avatar during Code Lyoko Season 4

She makes it clear that her race that give a fucking dam about you technologically restarted baboon savages, we're here to get rid of these, again she says her races word for Bastard, we don't care if you dirt diggers die or not, on the other hand if socially hopeless cretins did survive it would be a unexpected added bonus

The idea behind her choice of words is because she gets a perverse pleasure out of annoying them so much that they want to kill her but give them a offer that's so great that they'll be begging at her feet to give it to them, besides she's not in any danger, the thing she's wearing is actually a suit of Alien clothing that doubles as armor that's so tough and so high tech that theirs not 1 weapon in Area 51 that could get through

I've got 2 idea's for her entrance

In 1 General Grey walks in and says Mister President we have a new situation, tell me they didn't toast Houston yet, no, good, then the president says how big is the situation and a voice that's clearly A Female Alien voice that's being translated says oh about 4.6 slim, with quite a lot of strength and a build that's both slim and powerful

In the 2nd the president heads to his quarters and see's that already their is a unknown Alien Girl that looks to be about 12, she's somehow got in, she's eating his food and she has the nerve to be trying on a selection of his wives bikini's, dress's, bras, summer hats, skirts and makeup, naturally the girl doesn't know that the presidents wife has suffered injuries that are so bad she won't survive, after all the girls  mean but she's not evil

I've had a idea for A Independance/Traveller Cross over that takes place during the 1st invasion and I want to know, given that A Alien came to Earth and has spend most of the last 3 days wiping out human cities and 1 tried to murder the president only a few hours ago

So bearing that in mind would the humans hatred, paranoid and anger towards all Aliens be enough for them A to murder, as in not just kill, A Female Alien thats appears to be her races equivalentof A 12 year old Human, she's the intellectual, mental, emotional and physical equivalent of A 12 year old Human

So tell me?, at this point in the movie how likely is it that are the humans paranoid enough to murder, as in not just kill, A 12 year old Alien Girl simply because she's A Alien

A few hours after The President gives The Order to nuke the bastards but before they actually do it they get A unexpected visit, its another Alien, but this 1 claims she's friendly, and she actually is, and wants a chat

The visitors A Female Alien Child, The Staff of and other people at Area 51 don't call her A Girl because her race may count that as a insult, her race don't but the humans don't know that but after what's happened over the last 2 days they need all the help they can get, so they won't chance angering her

The Visitor is A Female Alien Child who appears to be her races equivalent of A 12 year old and she says her race is wiling and able to help against these, she then says a word in her races language, The Humans don't understand her but their smart enough to guess, and they guess right, that the word she said is how her race says bastard

The girls 48 year old but because the rate they age at is 1 4th the rate a human ages at she really is her races equivalent of A 12 year old, her race figuring that The Human wouldn't shoot a child what appears to be her races equivalent of A 12 year old, and I'm even going to have her race look like Aleita's Lyoko Avatar during Code Lyoko Season 4

She makes it clear that her race that give a fucking dam about you technologically restarted baboon savages, we're here to get rid of these, again she says her races word for Bastard, we don't care if you dirt diggers die or not, on the other hand if socially hopeless cretins did survive it would be a unexpected added bonus

The idea behind her choice of words is because she gets a perverse pleasure out of annoying them so much that they want to kill her but give them a offer that's so great that they'll be begging at her feet to give it to them, besides she's not in any danger, the thing she's wearing is actually a suit of Alien clothing that doubles as armor that's so tough and so high tech that theirs not 1 weapon in Area 51 that could get through

I've got 3 idea's for her entrance. Sorry but I'm going to put her 3 entrances in another post

Post edited by marshalljames1 on

Comments

• marshalljames1

In 1 General Grey walks in and says Mister President we have a new situation, tell me they didn't toast Houston yet, no, good, then the president turns around and says how roughly how big is the situation and a voice that's clearly A Female Alien voice that's being translated says oh about 4.6, slim build, a lot of muscle strength and a build that despite being slim is also very powerful

In the 2nd the president heads to his quarters and see's that someone's already their and its a unknown Alien Girl that looks to be about 12, she's somehow got in, Alien Tech Naturally, he's eating his food and she has actually had the nerve to try on a selection of his wives bikini's, dress's, bras, summer hats, skirts and makeup, naturally the girl doesn't know that the presidents wife has suffered injuries that are so bad she won't survive, after all the girls mean but she's not evil

Idea 3 is that even though they won't come out for more then a decade her race has got The Tech to learn about The Harry Potter Books and whilst the war rooms watching launch of The Stealth she use's her races tech to get inside the command section and she spends 8 to 10 minutes flying around the ceiling and amusing herself by alternating between Umbridges evil chuckle, Bellatrix's evil laugh and Sirius's mother insane cackling, eventually she gets bored and shows herself