Hi all, I'm Joe Arnaud, I am currently doing a PhD looking at 'TRPGs as literature' at Christchurch Canterbury University. As part of that, I am presently looking at RPG campaign wikis as a form of transformational hypertext literature. With the kind permission of the admins, I've posted this short poll to help with my research. (possibly the first of many) As per good research ethics, here is my disclaimer.
- This data is intended as an entry point for discussion in my research.
- I won't share the names or details of any poll respondents, and they won't be recorded anywhere but on this forum in the usual manner of OP community polls.
- If I use this data directly in a paper or my thesis, It will include and reference and link to this forum, so others might come and look at my original data. They would have to go through OP's normal channels for accessing the community space.
Contributing to and reading wikis
- How do you contribute to wikis?10 votes
Contribute as a GM20.00%
Contribute as a player  0.00%
Contribute as both a GM and player80.00%
- Do you read the wikis of other people?10 votes
- Do you want other people (non-players in the game) reading your wikis?10 votes
Yes - I want others to read my wiki100.00%
No - its only for the players in the game  0.00%