Default Accordion item

NimrodYanai
NimrodYanai

Hi all!

Is there a way to make a specific accordion item open by default?

Thanks!

Comments

• thaen
    thaen

The only thing that comes to mind is you can set the CSS on the div to be something like:

#ui-accordion-1-panel-0 {
      display: block !important;
    }

But that will basically keep the first panel "open" (aka visible) all the time ... even when you try to close it or open a different panel.  So, that's probably not what you wanted.  Otherwise you could just not put the first part in the accordion.

I can't think of a way to do it without using JavaScript.

Obsidian Portal Developer

• NimrodYanai
    NimrodYanai

Could this feature be developed? Just an HTML attribute, like a check box's "checked" for example.

• thaen
    thaen

I've added it to the list!

• thaen
    thaen

@NimrodYanai, I just added a new beta feature called Custom JavaScript, and I added you to the beta. 

I posted a Community Forum topic about it.  After you Allow Custom JavaScript for yourself on your Campaign, you can add this JavaScript to your Campaign Settings -> Advanced -> Custom JavaScript.  This code will always open the top most section of all accordions in your Campaign.  (It's slightly different from what's in the help doc that I linked in the other post ... this is a little more efficient for this purpose.)  If you were wanting control of the panel to open to be more granular than always the top one, feel free to say.

$( document ).on("accordioncreate", function( event, ui ) {
    $( event.target ).accordion("option", "active", 0);
    });

Post edited by thaen on