The Chaos Effect

Comments

• davidson925
    http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/the-chaos-effect

I am a player in this campain and feel that it deserves consideration as the featured campain. The GM werepanda, created the world himself and it's very highly detailed and a lot of fun to play in. We as players are submitting adventure logs and writing back stories and post them on the website. The wiki has a lot of detail and is being updated often. Definetley worth considering for the featured campain as it is a vibrant game.

We are playing 4th ed D&D with a custom world.
  • autumnschild
    autumnschild
    Wow, thanks for the scoop Davidson925!

You know, we don't frequently get plugs from players of a campaign, typically the plugs come from the GM's themselves. It must be a really fun game! We'll give it a read through. Glad to hear you're having such a great time playing your game and using Obsidian Portal!

Good gaming,

Autumnschild(dan)
  • davidson925
    and now i am even starting to make another campaign set in the same world. i know we got trumped by penny arcade but i think you should consider the chaos effect for next month ;)
  • autumnschild
    autumnschild
    Oh, December's Featured Campaign has already been picked. But good things come to those who wait. Any you have proven to be a very patient Adventurer! Many thanks for not storming our keep with pitchforks and torches.

Fire Bad!
    AutumnsChild(dan)