Vote for Campaign of the Year 2019!

Jynx001
Jynx001
edited February 2021 in Campaign Submissions

Huzzah! Due in part to the upheval at the beginning of 2020, we were unable to conduct a proper Campaign of the Year vote to crown a favorite for 2019. The CotM Committee wanted to right that wrong and give the community an opportunity to vote for a winner from that group - spotlighting their work before we begin our CotY 2020 voting in mid-Feburary. You can cast your vote now, on the blog:

https://blog.obsidianportal.com/vote-for-campaign-of-the-year-2019/

Special thanks goes out to the Committee, to the gaming groups who won Campaign of the Month in 2019, and to the prize-contributors. Please check out the campaigns and send your encouragement to your favorites. Also, please watch our social media (Facebook and Twitter, especially) in the upcoming days to see some feature posts about the CotY campaigns and the prize-contributors, who deserve many digital hearts, thumbs-up, and other button-presses of appreciation.

Voting window ends in less than a week from the date of this post. Thank you for your time and your participation!

Post edited by Jynx001 on

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

I've cast my vote! How about you?

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

Those prizes!  Wow!!

Just trying to help out.

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

I voted! 

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

I've cast my vote.  It was a diffucult choice!

smiley

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• Conan_Lybarian
    Conan_Lybarian

I know I've been a little out of the loop on the forums- but it's been a stiff competition! So many great campaigns!

• Kallak
    Kallak

Hey hey! The results for the CotY 2019 Vote are in!

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Congratulations to @Conan_Lybarian and team for winning Coty 2019.  Excellent result!  Hope you enjoy those amazing prizes!

smiley

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

Congratulations @Conan_Lybarian and company! laugh

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

Congratulations to @Conan_Lybarian and team for winning Coty 2019.  Well deserved!  Jealous of the haul!

Just trying to help out.