New Here

necroticbanana
necroticbanana
edited August 2009 in Player Lounge

Comments

• necroticbanana
    necroticbanana
    Well i figured i've acctually worked enough on my setting to be able to officially introduce myself here. Theres not too much juicy material to my settings...yet anyway. i'm just hoping i can keep up with my players lol. Currently my modern homebrew is being developed, as we are going to begin playing it jut as soon as we unshackled the other DM and allow him to use the players handbook for once lol. Feel free to check it out and comment or suggest something. i could always use the pointers and creative critisisim...but keep the bad stuff for yourselves lol.
  • Figment
    Figment
    You welcomed people visiting your camapign, but you didn't post a URL. Would you mind posting the link for us?
  • necroticbanana
    necroticbanana
    I will as soon as i figure out how, i assumed it was as simple as looking up for my screen name.....i'm new to this whole wiki thing so forgive my noob-ness lol. i'm afraid of accidently linking the wrong url.
  • necroticbanana
    necroticbanana
    http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/shadowchasers

i think that's right
  • Figment
    Figment
    It can be as simple as looking up your user name, but it never hurts to make things easier on people. Not everyone will want to make the effort of searching, but might click a link when its available.

When I looked up your user name, all of the pages under your recent activity are 404 errored, so I assume that they are GM Only at the moment. You'll be able to secure more feedback once more content is available.

My feedback as of what's available now:
    * I like the banner art, but you should add the campaign name to it when you settle on a name.
    * I like the map, and appreciate that each of the named locations will have pages eventually (if the unaccessible pages in your recent history are any indication).

On your other campaign:
    * You should correct the spelling of your campaign tagline
    * I like the character icon for your PC/NPC
    * I like the map
  • necroticbanana
    necroticbanana
    Thanks for the tips and advice. I dont know why there 404'ing on you..must be a server error, i got it a few times myself, but as far as i can tell there set to public. I intend to complete the location descriptions previously reserved as well as continue to add on constantly as i develop more story.