How to add a character image to Kallak's D&D 5e sheet?

Dungeon_Overlord
Dungeon_Overlord

I'm struggling to figure out how to add an image for a character of Kallak's D&D 5e character sheet. Any ideas/tips?

Comments

• Dungeon_Overlord
    Dungeon_Overlord

Nevermind I can't see!

• Kallak
    Kallak

Glad it all got sorted out lol. If you end up with any thoughts or ideas for improvements to the sheet, please let me know. I've got a small list of updates I'm working on as time permits, but I'm always looking for ways to improve if possible.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Frak_Lou_Elmo
    Frak_Lou_Elmo

@Dungeon_Overlord i am interested in seeing how you are using this DST, can you link your campaign?

twitter: @Frak_Lou_Elmo

• Dungeon_Overlord
    Dungeon_Overlord

@Frak_Lou_Elmo here's the link: https://thesoulsawakening.obsidianportal.com/

Also, I'm kinda bad at acronyms lol. What's DST?

sorry lol

• ragnarhawk

Dynamic Sheet Template - a character sheet to embed in a Character page

• Frak_Lou_Elmo
    Frak_Lou_Elmo

thanks @dungeon_overlord , I see you are just starting this campaign out. I've been using Kallak's DST a lot and am a big fan, so let me know if you need any help. 

The tooltips are really what make it shine out, but beware that when you copy/paste into a tooltip you use ctrl+alt+v so you paste without formatting, because if you paste some weird coding you may not see from a website then you can cause an error in the page which can stop it from being updated. 

Also to encourage your players to use it, I recommend jsut fillingit in the first time for them with all kinds of details in the tooltips once they see how useful it is (especially for spell descriptions) I have noticed they update it themselves.

twitter: @Frak_Lou_Elmo