Picture images all different sizes despite TECHNICALLY being the same size.

maquila
maquila

So - weird title. I went back a few pages but didn't see anything that matched this problem.

On one of the campaigns I play in, for D&D 5e, I'm a co-DM solely so I can make the pages because our DM isn't really into them. We have two artists who do a lot of art for our game, and since we play 5e but have different variations on the races, we have a lot of art. I went through and added 3 examples of what someone of each variant might look like so people'd have an easier time finding models that matched the theming of our world.

All of these images are square, and I had them appear centered 150x150 in the code. They started out...fine, albeit with the first image appearing just a smidgen larger than the other two - example:

But, later on, weird things started happening. I went through, I've checked my spacing on my tables (because sometimes an errant space can mess things up), I've compared contrasted the earlier races where everything works to the later races where it doesn't - but all the pictures appear different sized. And again, they're all square and reduced to 150x150!

Examples:

Does anyone know how or why this is happening and how I can fix it? Ha, I'd just like everything to look like it's the same size!

Oh, and I also tried lowering the size on everything. I'd started 200x200, thought "maybe that's too big." Made it 150x150. It still did this. I briefly tried 100x100 but that ALSO wasn't a success and was too small besides.

Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

Just looking at the images here, it appears that the ones with the improper image size are also the ones that only have 2 of the 3 cells above them (they don't have the "Book Stats Used" cell). Maybe this is a factor? Are the cells set up with any set or percentage based widths?

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • maquila
    maquila

They aren't set up with any set percentage base widths or anything - though I think you're probably on to something. I'm going to test out real quick if I maybe kept it as |/3. instead of |/2. A dumb mistake, but a likely one!

• maquila
    maquila

Or - well - that wasn't exactly what I did or was going to do, but I knew what I meant even if I was unclear to the rest of the world.

Anyway, I input column widths and it worked like a charm. Thank you SO MUCH!!!

Look at these three all the same size now, it's beautiful! 

• Kallak
    Kallak

Looking good, nicely done.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

Very cool.

Just trying to help out.