Forums Remember settings please

weasel0
weasel0

when I come back to my iPhone, the forums keep pushing me to the mobile site which it horrid looking.

I reselect "Full Site" and then have to go back to "Recent Discussion".

Can we please let the forums remember that I was sitting on "Recent Discussion" on the "Full Site"?

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

The forums are set to be looked at in a bit more depth following the outage on release day, so hopefully that's something that can get cleared up as part of the process.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • weasel0
    weasel0

Bump isn't much of an addition, but it still annoys me so....

• thaen
    thaen

You're referring to *these* forums, not the Campaign Forums, right?

These forums are super delicate it seems.  We tried to fix the "search" at the top that is black (and so is basically nearly invisible), but when we made the change, for some reason it change the font.  So we switched it back and the font went back.

Obsidian Portal Developer

• Kallak
    Kallak

I'm still sad about not being able to fix this top images! lol

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • weasel0
    weasel0

You're referring to *these* forums, not the Campaign Forums, right?

Yes. Like I said. It's an annoyance. Wouldn't expect it to be top of the list. 

• thaen
    thaen

Cool.  Yeah, it's not top of the list because proportionally very few of the users actually participate in these forums (so if we put significant time into fixing them, we're taking time away from something that proportionally most of the users might want more), but I do appreciate you pointing it out.  So feel free to continue to point out or bring back up other things that bother you.  If enough other people say that whatever it is is an issue for them too, we can look at putting time into fixing it.

• weasel0
    weasel0

Did this get looked at??

cause I noticed a few days ago that I didn't have to go revert to regular from the mobile version after not checking for like a week or two. And it also again remembers where on the discussion page where I was and it doesn't boot me to the top of the page every time forcing me to scroll back down, nor do I have to hit refresh to clear the "new post" icon.

love when things work properly. 

• thaen
    thaen

I wish I could say we did something, but no changes were made as far as I know.  Which means it could happen again.  But glad to hear it's working for now!