The Isles of Memory - Pathfinder Campaign - Homebrew Campaign Setting

Tachros
Tachros

I'd like to invite you all to check out the Isles of Memory Obsidian Portal site and let me know what you think. The entire campaign is original content written by myself (GM) and will be the 3rd campaign we've completed in this setting. We've been developing this setting for almost 15 years!

https://islesofmemory.obsidianportal.com/

I try to maintain an Adventure Log, NPC library, Unique Items, Maps, etc. for player reference and my sanity. All the maps are original works of art for this setting. Other images are simply visual references.

Isles of Memory Adventure
  1. Do you like what you see?7 votes
    1. Yep
      85.71%
    2. Nope
      14.29%

Comments

• gastoff
    gastoff

I love how clean HexBox looks for being housed completely in Excel. I am excited for its live launch and can easily see myself using it to run a campaign.

• Tachros
    Tachros

Thanks for taking a look at HexBox! So it turned out the island could easily carry a story into high teen levels when I only meant for it to be enough content for levels 1-5ish. My crew left the island at lvl 7 only because I begged them to move on with my story haha.

I'm re-building HexBox into a Python-based program, but I'm teaching myself the language before I can begin. HexBox is still amazing in Excel, and I'd be willing to share a copy if you're interested, but I'm going to go ahead and make it web-based before going further. I'm proud of what Excel could do, but I've pushed its limits.

• gastoff
    gastoff

I would love a copy of the excel based system, and please keep me updated on your progress with migrating it to another platform. I love the reandom generation capabilties you have built into it!  

• Tachros
    Tachros

I've sent you a private message on getting a copy of HexBox.

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Hey, by the way Tachros, if anyone answers "Nope" to your poll, tell them to "take a hike"!

devil

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member