Holy crap! Ptolus is coming to 5E!

UselessTriviaMan
UselessTriviaMan

As you might guess, I'm pretty damned excited to hear about this development.

Ptolus is coming to 5E.

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

Oh Snap!

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Jynx001
    Jynx001

I just saw this yesterday and mentioned it on my stream. I love me some mega-city/mega-dungeon games. They're doing a version for their Cypher system, too.

• Omegabase
    Omegabase

That looks pretty amazing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arcanearth

Gammaworld 2754

• Conan_Lybarian
    Conan_Lybarian

I never really knew much about Plotus until I got into City by the Spire by @UselessTriviaMan. And now I'm actually pretty pumped. Definitely will give some much needed classic D&D urban/cityscape feel that I personally feel is a little lacking in the newer WotC books.

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

The Ptolus Kickstarter went live this morning. It funded in less than an hourlaugh

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith