Calendar Events Not Displaying

Stephen_Scholz
Stephen_Scholz

I've had this problem for some time now and can't figure out why I seem to suffer it. It has to do with Calendar events. They display the date and place appropriately, but most, but not all, of the time I can't see any of the details. See the attached image.

image.png

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

The image isn't showing for me?

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Stephen_Scholz
    Stephen_Scholz

How is that?

• Kallak
    Kallak

Yep, that's working now. Thanks.

With respects to me doing tests to duplicate the issue, do you normally use a particular browser? Particular OS?

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Stephen_Scholz
    Stephen_Scholz

I notice it on Mac And IOs 

• Stephen_Scholz
    Stephen_Scholz

It currently looks correct on Chrome for Windows

• Stephen_Scholz
    Stephen_Scholz

And it is now displaying correctly on Chrome for ios. Did you do something?

• Stephen_Scholz
    Stephen_Scholz

And it has disappeared again on Windows Chrome  and iOS chrome

• Kallak
    Kallak

To my knowledge things are still in the "nail down the specifics of the problem", so I don't think any fix was deployed yet. Ill check with dev side to be sure though

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Stephen_Scholz
    Stephen_Scholz

It is so weird that for a couple of days, it was displaying correctly. I navigated out of the calendar (or dashboard) to forums, then when I went back in, it reverted to not displaying the event details. 

• thaen
    thaen

This should be working now.  The Campaign Calendar should show the Event Details every time.  But if you are seeing the Event on the Campaign Dashboard, it won't show the Event Details.

This was a tricky caching bug.  When a campaign member viewed the Dashboard, it would cache the version of the Event without the Details, and then when anyone went to view the Calendar, the cached version without the Details would be shown...until the cache expired, and the Details would then be shown on both the Calendar and Dashboard.

So all that is to say, this should be working now.  Let us know if you see any further issues.

Obsidian Portal Developer